IT from I Love Money 2 Appreciation. Vol. LOL

Joined Jan 16, 2006

This has to be the single, funniest dude ever on ANY reality show. Dude was straight comedy in every episode, especially the finale and the reunion.
Dude just gave up and bought a grilled shrimp that fell off an ice block beforegetting a chance to eat one.
I'd love to hang out with this dude,no karamo.

Cant find any videos of this guys hilarity.
::EDIT:: page 3

Joined Oct 9, 2004
i wanted him to just become this smart, intellectual person in the finale and win the damn thing, fooling everybody.

but nope, same ol It has to show up and lose every damn challenge

It is def appreciated

Joined Jul 11, 2006
i drank with dude once. he was corny as hell. and wouldn't leave our apartment.

Joined Oct 8, 2008
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Taylor Made - How many servings is that (about a 40ounce)[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]It - 1[/color]

Joined Jan 19, 2002
Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i wanted him to just become this smart, intellectual person in the finale and win the damn thing, fooling everybody.

but nope, same ol It has to show up and lose every damn challenge

It is def appreciated

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
I was dying at the last episode when dude said something like"Y'all think I'm really stupid? I'm going to use my black power and win this whole thing". Fast forward 5 mins and dude was way behindand gave up and just ordered some food and chilled.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now