It Has To Be Exactly Like This, It's What I'm Craving For...

Yes it is dc.

I recently met someone that said that grossed them out and stopped eating it.

I been eating oxtail since I could digest solids. It's just the tail of a cow and it's ******* delicious so I don't believe anyone who claims they quit cuz they found out the name wasn't a misnomer.
What's the "proper" way to eat oxtail? :nerd:

I'm a savage so I eat it with my hands when I'm not around people :lol:

This. Then suck out the marrow (flavor soaks in) and chew the bone if it's soft enough. I ain't met the Jamaican that doesn't chew the bones yet.

It really depends how the oxtail is prepared. That and the size of the piece can leave you no choice but to use your hand.

You can cook it down to the point where the meat falls off the bone but that's not very common.

This. Then suck out the marrow (flavor soaks in) and chew the bone if it's soft enough. I ain't met the Jamaican that doesn't chew the bones yet.

*Raises hand*

I haven't reached this level of savagery yet :lol:

I used to hate being at family dinners and seeing/hearing relatives chomp and slurp on bones.

I would want the fade of anyone who dares to remove the fat from my oxtails or pork.

Last edited:

Yes it is dc.

I been eating oxtail since I could digest solids. It's just the tail of a cow and it's ******* delicious so I don't believe anyone who claims they quit cuz they found out the name wasn't a misnomer.
What's the "proper" way to eat oxtail?
nerd.gif

I'm a savage so I eat it with my hands when I'm not around people
laugh.gif
LRlknxa.gif

My mother used to hate to see me chewing on the bones which is funny cuz she's who I learned it from
laugh.gif

*Raises hand*

I haven't reached this level of savagery yet :lol:

I used to hate being at family dinners and seeing/hearing relatives chomp and slurp on bones.

I would want the fade of anyone who dares to remove the fat from my oxtails or pork.

Yes it is dc.

What's the "proper" way to eat oxtail? :nerd:

LRlknxa.gif

My mother used to hate to see me chewing on the bones which is funny cuz she's who I learned it from :lol:

:lol: Yeah it's not a good sight/sound. Have other people doing the same thing telling you to stop chewing so loud.

I really want a full on mediterranean/middle eastern meal. Like hummus, pita bread, lamb, falafel, tabouli, baklava, etc.

My bad then, carry on. I missed the wave when calling people low class, ignorant and poor over food was jokes.
I wasn't amused either, people are idiots.

On topic I'm craving salt fish, butter beans, and food but no dumpling :smh: the amount of grease and sodium in that entire meal :lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe were are using the word ignorant based on the preference of steak.

Not relevant social issues
Or politics
Or other important aspects of society

But steak. It's takes a special kind of ignorance to turn your nose up at someone over some ish like that.
ignorance just means lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

well done steak. you are more than likely uneducated...about steak. does that make you feel better?

people hear the world ignorant and automatically think im judging their whole life. 

and yes if I see someone order a well done steak i'm going to assume they are uneducated about steak.  

Last edited:
I can't believe were are using the word ignorant based on the preference of steak.

Not relevant social issues

Or politics

Or other important aspects of society

But steak. It's takes a special kind of ignorance to turn your nose up at someone over some ish like that.
ignorance just means lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
well done steak. you are more than likely uneducated...about steak. does that make you feel better?
people hear the world ignorant and automatically think im judging their whole life. 

and yes if I see someone order a well done steak i'm going to assume they are uneducated about steak.  

Is there a reason you don't assume they just like their steak that way? Maybe they tried the other ways and didn't like it? Or that's impossible? Like if try medium well there's no way you can't like it? :lol:

Everyone not eating caviar is poor

Everyone using any mustard besides gray poupon is poor

If oxtail is done the RIGHT way, you can eat it with a fork because the meat falls right off the bones.

I like to suck the bone too. All the flavor is in that bone.

Lol I dont f with kare-kare I could never appreciate the peanut butter

I don't judge people who eat they're steak well-done but don't tell me my steak is bloody and i might get sick :lol:

EDIT: And for what i'm craving for...probably some good sashimi or ceviche

Last edited:
Yall dudes going extra hard on the ox tail bone. I aint craving marrow that badly. Bone be a bit too hard to chew up anyway.

I won't mind a little fat on the ox tail though.

LOL this thread is hilarious. I'm surprised none of you have tried to turn this into a race thread yet.
No surprise you in here being childish as **** on your same pompus bull ****.
"it's not that serious", "stop being sensitive". Classic NT deflection. Ain't nobody mad, you're in here posting all over the thread and arguing with dudes, race thread baiting, then have the nerve to pull that card. That's stupid, but do you.
That is what son is all about. Clown status.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom