It is better to give than to receive. -XMAS TIME-

iamxtian

Banned
Basically what I'm trying to do is get my family a nice gift for Christmas. I decided that I wanted to get them all hoodies with our family nickname whichis "C3". With that in mind, I checked various places where I could get this done and finally was able to get them made. However, I am without adecent design. NT being the place with tons of designer talent, I decided to turn to my second family. So without further ado...I would like to present to youmy friendly contest (i figured there would be some bored enough NTers).

So here's what I need...

1. A great looking design that incorporates our nickname, "C3"

that's it.

Rules
1. Contest will end 12PM, West Coast time. 12/16/09
2. File size limit is 5MB. The bigger size images are strongly suggested.

But wait...there's more. Since I know NTers ain't trying to work for free. If your design is chosen, you will receive a hoodie featuring your designfree of charge.

and just cause it's NT....

Spoiler [+]

C3PO.jpg

you live on the west? LA area? i just got a shirt done with back and front writing silkscreen for 14 dollars each... lmk if you need the spot.

the mans trying to do something nice for his family damnit!

laugh.gif
. i thought it was a sweet idea-hope someone makes a nice design foryou and your fam dude.

think about this question in terms of sex.....and then ask it again and tell me what you think

i suck at PS, but if you even like this I can try to clean it up a bit. and I can make a little bigger but not much, sorry.

kinda corny, but as soon as I read of the letters C3 i thought of the heart shape, snowflake for xmas, and family is always in the heart.

Back
Top Bottom