IT JUST GOT REAL....... Oreos thread EDIT: SMORES IS BACK!!!

Looking like these are tier 0 quickstrikes. Went to 2 stores today that usually have the new flavors on deck & nothing. I need in fam.

I just had two Fruity Crisp Oreos and they are trash.

They definitely taste and smell like Fruity Pebbles but the golden cookie ruins it and I typically favor golden Oreos.

747x1328.png.a9caf0945c6e42c0a84f3e1e45ba3ded

Walmart is about to be outchea in 2017.

Tempted to vote Cookies & Creme even though those already existed, but I didnt get them the last time.

Last edited:
I know this the oreo thread, but anybody with a Winn-Dixie in their city I'll PayPal 10 bucks for a pack of big 60 cookies. The chocolate and vanilla kind.

The Fruity pebbles joints don't exist here man. Smh imma have to miss the wave. My foat is still the rice crispy joints from a couple years back.

Cinnamon Bun and Rice Krispies are my favorite. Never got the chance to taste the strawberry shortcake. Are they still out????

Cinnamon Bun and Rice Krispies are my favorite. Never got the chance to taste the strawberry shortcake. Are they still out????
I havent seen them in a few weeks.

Smoreos>>>>>>> Followed by Rice Krispies and Shortcake

red velvet by chips ahoy....omg. I got the smores as well still sitting in the closet...I finish one box in one sitting so I need to chill.

Cinnamon bun joints are :wow:

They killed the game with these joints, Oreos may be the goat in this snack game right now

Rice crispy joints from a few years back still reign supreme imo

Back
Top Bottom