IT JUST GOT REAL....... Oreos thread EDIT: SMORES IS BACK!!!

I wish they sold Oreos without the filling.

JUST GIMMIE THE DAMN COOKIE!

1675900747329.gif
Have a blast
Screenshot_20230209_080544_Brave.jpg

Apparently they are huge :lol:
81ayCGTWUGL.jpg

Damn I didn’t know people were selling cases of Oreos :lol:

I used to be a sales rep for Nabisco back in the day and we’d have graphics of all the new ones months before they came out and occasionally got samples at meetings

^they did these with regular creme a couple years ago. Like everyone has said, its just too much creme. The thins are cookie:creme ratio perfection.

I’ve never heard of a peanut butter pie let alone a peanut butter pie Oreo 😂

You've NEVER heard of peanut butter pie? Seriously? Its a desert in a whole lot of restaurants anywhere. Crazy.

It's my favorite dessert. Basically, they use either an Oreo or graham cracker crust, and it's a filled with a mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar, creamy PB and cool whip. Some recipes add a chocolate layer on top and then it's chilled till it's set. If you like peanut butter, it's heaven on a plate! Here's an example of a basic recipe for one. Most people can make it any time as most of the ingredients are usually on hand.

Lemon Oreos smack.

I don't even like the vanilla Oreo cookies that much, but the lemons are the only ones I mess wit.

Tho, if you're not a fan of lemon flavored cookies, I can understand that.

Lemon Oreos smack.

I don't even like the vanilla Oreo cookies that much, but the lemons are the only ones I mess wit.

Tho, if you're not a fan of lemon flavored cookies, I can understand that.
lemon pie looks delicious but is nasty asfuh. only lemon i dig is 7up if there’s lemon even in it

Back
Top Bottom