it seems like these one hit wonder records comin/going faster than ever .

In regards to the more "novelty" song
Im in love with the coco
Trap queen
Flicka da wrist
Hot n' gga
Look at wrist
Bihh you guessed it
Tuesday

Back in the day these songs would carry over the whole year..
Remember soulja boy was EATING off of crank dat . These songs would take like 3 months to bubble n sweep the country . Now it seems like we on to the next one every month and we playem out quicker than ever?

Is the vine x twitter combo killing the longevity of a song

Coulda sworn back in the day a record would be on the radio damn near two years ..

Last edited:
i feel you..

that **** up some commas my new jam rn 3bh

I feel like the radio stations are promoting these lackluster songs. Actually trying to give them credence :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be glad when this junk dissipates

That's what happens when you as an artist, have no substance. All these songs, they have no longevity in em. No substance. No kind of real mind expanding structure to the sound. Only purpose they're really used for is if you're looking to "turn up" or driving or being in the club, what not. 

Is the vine x twitter combo killing the longevity of a song

I would say social media/internet in general is making music even more accessible than ever. When I was heavy trying to find new music I recall it taking MONTHS for the hot ish to catch on in my area (Pac NW). Now if its trending on vine or IG it only takes a few weeks before its poppin.

On the flipside - 1 hit wonders in rap/hip-hop are not the same of the ones of the past. Most of these dudes don't even have a complete body of work to show they are more than that song. At least back in the day we would at least get an album to drop to see if there's more to the hype.

I feel like the radio stations are promoting these lackluster songs. Actually trying to give them credence :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be glad when this junk dissipates

They're trying so hard :lol:, all the songs you listed are by trash artist. No longevity and no way to turn, I wish they'd stop
making music. I'm really waiting for radio stations to just dissolve. How much longer can they really run with this?

Last edited:
Trap Queen is actually some how still peaking 
laugh.gif

New artist have no shelf life and labels need to stop signing them.

They need to just give out single deals like back in the day.

Epic was never going to get their money out of Bobby Smhurda regardless of what happen.

That's what happens when you as an artist, have no substance. All these songs, they have no longevity in em. No substance. No kind of real mind expanding structure to the sound. Only purpose they're really used for is if you're looking to "turn up" or driving or being in the club, what not. 
Basically

i never fall for these unoriginal songs, it's all disposable. 10 years from now none of these songs wll be brought up. real art will always shine thru all this crap they put out.

Back
Top Bottom