It's 11 PM and your little sister strolls in the crib...

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Leave it alone. If you did it before, you really don't have much say in it, especially in her eyes. Not to mention she's 20 and you really aren't going to do anything. So just save yourself the embarrassment.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea aight, %%*# you too, +@!!!.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

lol dude just embarrass her by like pretending to take a dump n stuff lmaoo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aye, no joke, when he first came in I was in the bathroom, and my first thoughts was drop a deuce and leave the door wide open.

Anyway, yea imma be easy, you guys are right she's grown. It still kinda bothers me seein dudes try to get at her but whatever, that's life. Goodnight NT.

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Leave it alone. If you did it before, you really don't have much say in it, especially in her eyes. Not to mention she's 20 and you really aren't going to do anything. So just save yourself the embarrassment.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea aight, %!%@ you too, !!%*%.

Anyway, yea imma be easy, you guys are right she's grown. It still kinda bothers me seein dudes try to get at her but whatever, that's life. Goodnight NT.

Word fam.
At one time some dudes where banging your moms...
see how it works.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

20 years old?!? Leave em alone.........
eyes.gif

Common sense worthy?.....YES

Thread worthy?..................NO

If it were me:

I'd walk into the room with a towel wrapped around my pistol, sit at a table in the area but not directly next to them, eject the magazine and start wipingdown all the shells and then the piece itself. If they ask what you're doing, or if you even just notice him staring or getting uneasy, tell him, "themagazine and shell casings are where detectives usually find prints because people don't think to wipe them down... just playing it safe."

head down there with a broom in hand, then hit him with it a few times. when he's lying on the floor motionless c-walk on him

I'm the youngest outta my siblings. Me and my bros still check any dude my sisters bring around the fam. But I don't go to the extreme like pullin outthe burner or anything

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

@ you letting your sister get banged in
the basement of your own house

Aye, let's be crystal clear, ain't nobody gettin banged in the crib, they're in the open TV room chillin. I'm being easy under thepreconditions that they're respecting the house and all. If I hear any of that %$*# going down:

murder-scene.png

Originally Posted by Purple Face

POST ABOUT IT ON NIKETALK LIKE A MANE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

@ you letting your sister get banged in
the basement of your own house

Aye, let's be crystal clear, ain't nobody gettin banged in the crib, they're in the open TV room chillin. I'm being easy under the preconditions that they're respecting the house and all. If I hear any of that %$*# going down:

murder-scene.png
laugh.gif

...with her boyfriend for some late night "chat". They're chillin in the main TV room of the basement (open space, no beds). I'm tryin not to be a hater, but I feel like stealin on this dude right now, it feels a little disrespectful. Opinions?
Leave dude alone. Why should he be penalized for trying to smash?

EDIT- I used my 5,000 post on this
smh.gif

dude it's a test and ur failing badly .... there's no reason for ANY man that your sis is dating to feel comfortable where you live ...... you knowwhat scratch that, the fact that SHE feels it's ok to just bring dukes over late in the night like its nothing means that you've lost as a big bro
SMH SMH SMH
man my sis wouldn't even bring her "friend" to the front door much less chillin in an isolated basement like it's nothing, late at night ...also age only matters when she got HER own place SMH

Back
Top Bottom