It's about time I get a new whip. 25K budget. Help me out NT

I need something quick but at the same time economical. I was thinking anywhere from a 2004-08 S4

Help me out NT
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Get one of those sweet new Fiats
laugh.gif
Well it's for my girl and I, but I refuse to get a weak car.

I need power and space, I'm 6'5. I just really like the s4, by friend has an older one with the Bi-turbos and I love it. I want the new v8 ones though. Anything in the same price range that compares performance wise?

seems like you made up your mind, go with the s4, im bias though.....i love the s4 of every generation.
you realize what youre getting youreself into though correct???

id check out audizine and audiworld if you have not already though.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol s4 awesome....

but what is your definition of economical??
Well something that would satisfy my need for speed and also not a hassle to own. Are the newer Audi's terrible for maintenance?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Get one of those sweet new Fiats

i remember when my dad had a fiat back in italy
really surprise how all the sudden it launched in the usa

Subaru WRX hatchback

I would recommend the Nissan Altima SE-R but it's impossible to find one with the manual these days.

The Audi S4 is a great car but maintenance is terrible on those things. Don't buy a German car unless you're ready to pay up for repairs.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

lol s4 awesome....

Well something that would satisfy my need for speed and also not a hassle to own. Are the newer Audi's terrible for maintenance?

seriously dude

do some research first and get on some audi forums man....

youre talking about a high performance german, you gotta pay to play. and yes you have to be up on your maintenance game more than average, were talkin turbos too.

lol s4 awesome....

seriously dude

youre talking about a high performance german, you gotta pay to play. and yes you have to be up on your maintenance game more than average, were talkin turbos too.

Oh yea I could pay for all the maintenance I need to be honest with no problem. I was wondering if they are prone to frequent repairs, but I will def join that forum. I'm looking to buy this car by the new year.

seriously dude

Oh yea I could pay for all the maintenance I need to be honest with no problem. I was wondering if they are prone to frequent repairs, but I will def join that forum. I'm looking to buy this car by the new year.

pimp.gif

audis are awesome, but yes you gotta kinda be an enthusiast to own one. id go with the b7 a4 over the b6 a4, gotta love the b7 man.

s4s  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

audi forums

audiworld

audizines

Not to be in your business but do you think at this moment in your life a new car would be a good choice? 25K on a car is a lot. Well, depending on your situation.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not to be in your business but do you think at this moment in your life a new car would be a good choice? 25K on a car is a lot. Well, depending on your situation.

I'd figure he would be able to afford owning the car. He said maintenance and repair costs are not a problem. 

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'd figure he would be able to afford owning the car. He said maintenance and repair costs are not a problem. 
he did state that already
25k a lot? ppl drive much more expensive cars on this board alone 25k is average in the real world id say to any working professional.....

DC youre not even into cars/material i thought your thing was travel.

anyways back to OP, what color you lookin at for the s4?

Originally Posted by Kramer

Get a new civic. Enjoy for the next 20 years

Seriously...some woman at my job has one with 550k miles on it. Didn't believe a car could run for that long till I saw the odometer and was like
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom