It's about to be summer NT, I pose a question vol. Pool Party

cj863

Banned
Are White pool parties like this? I remember wearing swimming trunks to a pool party my freshman year ready to swim with some 
honeys
pimp.gif
I get there and NOBODY is in the pool the entire time. Every pool party I've been to since then I already know to just 

throw on a nice summer fit cause ain't nobody swimming
laugh.gif
Is this normal? 

93uvbp

My last apartment complex it was the opposite. Pool wasn't more than 3ft deep and the size of NH's apartment but you'd see them all going to the pool in their swim trunks and bikinis like 20 deep with 3 coolers of beer.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

My last apartment complex it was the opposite. Pool wasn't more than 3ft deep and the size of NH's apartment but you'd see them all going to the pool in their swim trunks and bikinis like 20 deep with 3 coolers of beer.

This. I've never been to a pool party where people wern't in the pool.

that looks lame as hell I would have been in that water f that lookin cool/cute ++#$. Everybody is just lined up lookin at the water.

Is that the pool party you went to?

Nobody in my family can swim
laugh.gif
Most black people I know can't either.

Originally Posted by taymane23

that looks lame as hell I would have been in that water f that lookin cool/cute ++#$. Everybody is just lined up lookin at the water.

Is that the pool party you went to?

Yea this was like 2 weeks back. In the 3 years I've been up here every pool party I've been to has been exactly like this. Everybody standing
around talking, dj in the corner, and 2 ppl in the pool
laugh.gif

who does that bro?

can they not swim or something?

thats lame as hell to go to the party and not jump into the damn pool.

personally, I wouldn't even attend the party. That bulk mode got me feeling self conscious.... maybe if I start squatting or something I'll be cool guy at the party.... derp

that HAS to be photoshopped, or planned...

or people taking the whole "black folks dont get in water" thing entirely too far.

that pic is ridculous. lol.

Originally Posted by ricky409

that HAS to be photoshopped, or planned...

or people taking the whole "black folks dont get in water" thing entirely too far.

that pic is ridculous. lol.

I think so too. Like there was a 10 minute cleaning period and someone saw a funny picture opportunity. They do it our local pool, every couple hours or so, everyone has to just get out for 10 minutes.

Even if it were true we all can't swim, people would at least be in the standing height water

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Man.

I wish i was there i would have started throwing all the dimes in the pool.

pimp.gif

last time we did that at a pool party they got to shooting because somebody's girl" hur got weht" 

Aye op where you from brotha it looks like atlanta in that pic.

No. White ppl can swim.

laugh.gif

That pic is wild though. That seems like an extreme comparison.

I do know of females to concerned about their weaves, extensions, and perms as to why they don't go in the water.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Man.

I wish i was there i would have started throwing all the dimes in the pool.

pimp.gif

last time we did that at a pool party they got to shooting because somebody's girl" hur got weht" 
thats normally how it goes...

Thats a damn shame. ALL them folks lame for that.

Thats when you're supposed to be the first to jump in, though. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
just keep perpetuating the stereotype that all black people can't swim

go to a white pool party if u wanna get wet....the ones I go to them ho's ain't getting they hair and outfits wet and my %%*++% too cool to jump in the pool wit the lo trunks on u feel me...

Back
Top Bottom