It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

Read random posts on Facebook that this is low-key the funniest season of Sunny in a while. Truth?

I've been out of touch for the past few.

Read random posts on Facebook that this is low-key the funniest season of Sunny in a while. Truth?

I've been out of touch for the past few.

Oh for sure. Last season was probably the worst. Had great moments but it just didn't feel like it's always sunny. Season before that just felt like the end. This season takes it back to the classic funny stuff from seasons 1-9

I can't wait for the episodes coming up.

Dennis' Double Life: Dennis reveals he has a baby from his Wade Boggs layover in Noth Dakota.

The wade Boggs episode is in my alltime top 10 :rofl: :rofl:

This weeks episode.....was sunny at its absolute best.

When they stick to the formula....and don't go into surreal/cartoonish/slapstick humor....Always Sunny is comedy at its zenith.

When Mac flipped the call it how you see it on Frank......and, Charlie blurted out the N-word :rofl:

That scene was too perfect

Daddy and the boy :rofl:

Charlie's dad and mom issues, Dennis being molested by a librarian :rofl:

Frank and Mac with the sleep deprivation being ptsd.

Dee though :wow: :rofl: That was some cruel Cartman ****. Shoving your penis in your daughter's mouth/face :lol: :smh: So foul

Last edited:
Bruhhh when Mac kept having those dreams of Dennis dancing he would smile and look excited!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

God damn, frank looks so rediculous in that army gear I can't help but :rofl: :rofl:

Mac lookin like he's blowing a kid in VR :rofl: :rofl:

Another solid episode

This fool made milk steak :x :rofl:

To make a good rum ham you can't do it the way Frank said :lol: ******* ruin the ham :lol:

Last edited:
I really wish they stopped this show at 8 or 9. This season is trash and so was last season. They had me with the lottery and the strippers episodes but last night's was a reminder to how bad this show is.

I really wish they stopped this show at 8 or 9. This season is trash and so was last season. They had me with the lottery and the strippers episodes but last night's was a reminder to how bad this show is.
Terrible opinion. Stop watching the show. Leave the thread.

Garbage person. Bastard man.

I

Last edited:

This season has been FLAMES! Last season was the worst out of all of them. I blame that on the switch to FXX and them thinking it was truly their last season. It was good enough for them to get a guaranteed 3 extra seasons. ANYONE WHO THINKS THE SHOW SHOULD END IS AN IDIOT AND A SAVAGE!

yea this season is fire.. BUT that last episode wasnt very funny to me.. all the other ones leading up to it were hilarious.. :lol:

Damn, I'm not seeing it. I'm a huge fan but this **** is brutal to watch. I watch 1-8 all the time but the last few seasons are just trash to me. I liked 2-3 episodes so far this season and even those weren't that funny.

Back
Top Bottom