It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

The WDYWT post is arguably the most favorite of all on-going posts we have ALL throughout Nike Talk. Itgives people a chance to showcase their own individual styles as well as some pretty odd outfits. Regardless of what the person wears, these types of postshould be enjoyed BY EVERYONE.

Some of our members are either forgetting the Nike Talk rules or are simply ignoring them. It's onething to be critical, but do so in a way that's NOT disrespectful. If you feel the need to insult someone, then I'll feel the need to ban people. Thelast thread was locked because of this type of abuse. If it continues again this month, we'll go ahead and shut it down again. It's simple. Follow therules and everyone will enjoy the post. Don't, and you're gonna cause it to be locked again. Anybody abusing this rule will be subject to a suspensionor ban. Posts will be hidden or deleted on site.

Also, please be courteous when replying to other people's posts. If you choose to quote someone,please don't post the picture if all you're going to reply with is one word or something useless like a stoneface emoticon. I also don't thinkit's necessary to quote repeatedly. I absolutely can't stand it when I have to read the same quotes over and over again. We get it. Just quotesomeone's last reply. No need for the entire conversation! Posts like these are useless and make the page load very slow. If it begins to happen, the postsin question will just be deleted on site.

Other than that, enjoy the post!

BIG LULZ

edit: what I wore 2/29 (recycled)

46c25af6e2c9453c83d61ac90d850e22aaa7f06.jpg

1e525ed605c695c487466164e20e7f0af8003ad.jpg

WELCOME BACK AND LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN!!!

For the last day of Feb....ogZ!!!!(minus tha shorts
roll.gif
)

58a3515be597ebb50608db462e55abedab6c3f7.pjpg

8502502e01ece0c8d402195bd6e1b5b13469b95.pjpg

S0LE CANDY love the deluxes

today to chill with my friend Madalyn(fsf):

me in XIII again, Madalyn in '94 Bred I

Pinoy Baller, how much them slip on's go for, and where can I cop, if you dont mind me asking? Thanks in advance for any info.

I've been looking for those Gucci slip-on for the longest time now. I can't seem to find them.

I think those Gucci Slip-Ons were from a few seasons ago and went for 3 or 4 bills.

Pinoy Baller, how much them slip on's go for, and where can I cop, if you dont mind me asking? Thanks in advance for any info.

Got 'em 2 years ago at Neiman Marcus for 300+...

Back
Top Bottom