It's CRAZY that this man is never talked about in here... vol. BLASPHEMY

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Lazy B

%%#$ outta here. He can't stay on a beat to save his life. I hate when kids from the burbs try to put me on with that Dance with the Devil crap.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so true. They love that song to death.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its rap music and they listen to lyrics
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a story with a plottwist?
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WACK!
laugh.gif
, thats not whats poppin', EVER!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

tired.gif
i tried to introduce u muggles to a dope !#% lyricist
i gave it my all, oh well
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Use of the word "muggles">>this post.

There is a huge difference between trying to be a good rapper and BEING a good rapper.

Immortal fails because he tries TOO DAMN HARD. He's good at putting words together, but sucks at everything else that makes up a good rapper (breathcontrol, cadence, personality, entertaining, sense of rhythm, etc...).

You can argue that his style may have a small sized following, but even Jim Jones got 1000 people to drink the kool aid.

That 106 clip didn't help the cause for this thread either. It just solidifies the reason why he's not mentioned on this board and amongst casual rapconversations.

i dunno if hes top 5, but im a huge hiphop head i got over 300 somethign albums and revolutionary vol 2 is in my top 10 favorite albums ,, tech gets busy

I don't care what cats say, Immortal is in my top 10.
pimp.gif
Revolutionary Vol. 2 is one of my favorite albums. Some of you guys really think Harlem Streets,Leaving the Past, One Remix, Caught in a hustle, etc. are trash? I guess his music ain't for everyone but I'm a huge fan either way.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

this is why we dont talk about him shave off your mustache you look like a rapist�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh my god...i'm dying
that %@@* was horrible..

he's too monotonous for my liking and comes off as quite boring imo