IT'S DA 1st OF DA MONTH AT THE HOOD WALMARTS (HOOD AFICIANADOS STEP INTO THIS THREAD)

Providence Walmart off Branch Ave.. its legit known as the "Hood Walmart" by everyone in the city.. people have even been stabbed, shot, fights break out for last item..

Bruh! Wally-World is a zoo within itself during the first half of any month...

Evrehthang goes down within' the walls of that establishment...

EVREHTHANG!!...

But some of the chicks that roam about in the confines...   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need that food stamp connect tho..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ricky409

I'm right with you. YYambs be moist... theyre easy to please, and they make you feel like a #bawse... I got a thing for them rats, too...

Yall better stop messin with them girls, or learn the hard way...

I know ... believe me, famb... I know...
frown.gif
frown.gif
... I figure its just a phase and I'll grow out of it.. I stay strapped doe... I'm talking about my condom and my llama... [young roddy ]
Fam, Imma tell you 'bout these flying species...It aint all as bad as it may seem. If you can catch one before they start collecting multiple kids and have a body count higher than the OG Arnold Schwarzenegger Commando movie, then you might be good my dude. For one they can be EXTREMELY loyal unlike some of these super educated @+%@@%. Need a chick to hide your steamer (gun), ghetto boo got you fams. These hood Emus are ride or die!!!

try living in a city where it's s Hood affair 90% of the time in wal mart.... dat mas is appreciated
pimp.gif

People always talking about the attitude, all you gotta do is man up and that goes out the window. The box is the wettest, they are generally fun to be around, and they will ride out for you

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Man you got to be talking about the one on Capital. That's the hoodest shxt I ever seen in my life. I was in there with my moms once and we walked by a group of like 4 hoodrats posted in front of the baby items aisle (cliche but true). Anyways, one of em was like "ohh, hey! you could get it boo!" I felt felt like a piece of meat 
laugh.gif
. Meanwhile mom was like, "Evan, what does that mean?"
roll.gif

The one that said it was right tho 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
real tears
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

People always talking about the attitude, all you gotta do is man up and that goes out the window. The box is the wettest, they are generally fun to be around, and they will ride out for you
^^^Truth!!! When these chicks love you they will love you and do almost anything for you.  Yeah they have a little edge, but as long as you can set boundaries all is good. I will say if you get one too late in the game then it may not be the best experience though.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Man you got to be talking about the one on Capital. That's the hoodest shxt I ever seen in my life. I was in there with my moms once and we walked by a group of like 4 hoodrats posted in front of the baby items aisle (cliche but true). Anyways, one of em was like "ohh, hey! you could get it boo!" I felt felt like a piece of meat 
laugh.gif
. Meanwhile mom was like, "Evan, what does that mean?"
roll.gif

The one that said it was right tho 
pimp.gif

But did you smash, though?

Back
Top Bottom