It's Dallas Week.

Cowboys are not a good team, I don't give a damn about yall record. Yall are not a good team

pimp.gif
Skins

As bad as we are... the Cowboys are not what people have been making them out to be.

Romo is fluke sauce. but so is our secondary.. so we need good pressure this weekend.

If Betts has another good game, and Campbell performs decent.

Should be a close game.

"les get it on"!!!!

SKINS all dar erryday.

I was round NY ave. yesterday and saw this Skins themed Crown Vick..and I dont just meant Flags and colors....this ninja had all types of memorabilia inside,teddy bears, 18 wheelers, mini footballs, ******** action figures, etc. I mean slim was od-ing on burgandy and gold..

and I thought I was a die hard skins fan...

Hail to the SKINS

There's going to be alot of upset ******* fans on Monday going into work.
Bamma!
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

As bad as we are... the Cowboys are not what people have been making them out to be.

Romo is fluke sauce. but so is our secondary.. so we need good pressure this weekend.

Agreed. If the Skins were somewhat on point (you look at who we have played, no way we shouldn't be 6 wins in by now), the NFC EAST right now will be a complete toss up. NYG struggling. Dallas is 50/50. Philly, is... being Philly.

But if our secondary wanna pull the shenanigans IN Dallas again this week, it'll be no recovering like at home against the Broncos.

We got the chance to really stick it to Dallas, with them coming off a tough loss, and us coming off an "O RLY?" win.

I think the key is Davis and Yoder (now with Cooley out).

And I hope we get the Virginia Tech D'Hall this game, and not the Raiders version. *crosses fingers*

And I hope we get the Virginia Tech D'Hall this game, and not the Raiders version. *crosses fingers*

as much as he stinks in tackling, dhall tries to be a playmaker imo

hopefully haynesworth can play this sunday, i know he's nursing a sprained ankle
frown.gif

We learned nothing new. It was actually a valient effort for the extremely depleted ********...and Dallas well, if you pound your chest over thiswin...
laugh.gif

Dog Im not even upset, yall still arent good regardless. It was a boring game and had we had won 6-0 I still wouldn't have cared. That was honestly themost boring football Ive watched in a long time. Damn cowboys fans wanna be hitting my phone like yall did something big when yall looked like trash the wholegame, as did we.

if we had hit one of those missed field goals the game was a wrap...tony romo still suck...but we got dallas again dec. 27 soo we goin split the series

smh.gif
@ Browns/Lions game being more"rivalry-like" than the Skins/Cowboys.

That 10+ min. halftime debate, and after all that, FG miss... Like O RLY?

Romo went 7 for 7 when it counted, so I can't take any credit away for that series. It won them the game.

^
I feel you...

But you sound more like a Skins fan, than a fan of a team #1 in their division.

Dec. 27th I'll be @ FedEx...

Too bad the game at Fedex is so close to Christmas, won't be in town for it although I had tix. Lets just hope its not a must win game for the cowboys,although I know it will end up being one.

Back
Top Bottom