It's Friday night and you're home

roll.gif

pimp.gif
 a spliff, grubbed, and now about to read SI's new issue on agents paying college players 
laugh.gif

got off work wayy too late to do anything....11 hour day...and im an intern 
ohwell.gif
 but work wasnt bad, so i guess its chill haha

work early again tomorrow tho. woopty!

pimp.gif
 a spliff, grubbed, and now about to read SI's new issue on agents paying college players 
laugh.gif

got off work wayy too late to do anything....11 hour day...and im an intern 
ohwell.gif
 but work wasnt bad, so i guess its chill haha

work early again tomorrow tho. woopty!

damn i had some ribs it was nice i was texting/bbm then next thing i know i wake up and its 2:00 mad as helll i wanted to sleep and watch college football i feel like a fail for christmas wake up and the sun aint out yet and nobody is awake yet FML! and everybody i was talking to went to sleep 'FOREVER ALONE' at this moment FOR REAL

damn i had some ribs it was nice i was texting/bbm then next thing i know i wake up and its 2:00 mad as helll i wanted to sleep and watch college football i feel like a fail for christmas wake up and the sun aint out yet and nobody is awake yet FML! and everybody i was talking to went to sleep 'FOREVER ALONE' at this moment FOR REAL

Should be studying... still learning how to play NHL on ps3. If I partied tonight, tomorrow would be a write off, but I'm saving it for a house party on Sat.

I know of a real good lookin female who should be in attendance... I'll see what happens. Maybe next weekend won't be FOREVER ALONE type %@+%

Should be studying... still learning how to play NHL on ps3. If I partied tonight, tomorrow would be a write off, but I'm saving it for a house party on Sat.

I know of a real good lookin female who should be in attendance... I'll see what happens. Maybe next weekend won't be FOREVER ALONE type %@+%

just got back from making some deals. now i'm chillin browsing ebay. need new shorts for the house. stupid string ripped on my old ones, now i have to wrap around the string with a knot
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom