ITS HERE! JORDAN X G-SHOCK WATCHES ONLY @ FOOTACTION USA ARE U COPPING????? $100

They should have went all out and made the watches elephant print, like the 3's, so much potential smh.

They should have went all out and made the watches elephant print, like the 3's, so much potential smh.

I was kind of insulted when I saw these g-shocks. I mean, how long have we all been supporting and sporting Casio g-shocks?!?!...Now, it's like JB wants to jump on the bandwagon and squeeze some extra dollars out of us. B!%@H please! I'll NEVER consider coppin one of these. Damn man, if it's not Skull candy, it's this...Stop tryin to peddle more products on me by putting it in a shiny case and putting #1/(Fill in whatever BS number produced here please).

I was kind of insulted when I saw these g-shocks. I mean, how long have we all been supporting and sporting Casio g-shocks?!?!...Now, it's like JB wants to jump on the bandwagon and squeeze some extra dollars out of us. B!%@H please! I'll NEVER consider coppin one of these. Damn man, if it's not Skull candy, it's this...Stop tryin to peddle more products on me by putting it in a shiny case and putting #1/(Fill in whatever BS number produced here please).

wonder if the jumpman logo lights up in the background.

lol op was hella excited about this thread, yall crushin some dreams..

wonder if the jumpman logo lights up in the background.

lol op was hella excited about this thread, yall crushin some dreams..

I Love G-Shocks, but this is pretty lame. There's nothing unique about these models. For the most part, I think I'm done supporting Jordan.

I Love G-Shocks, but this is pretty lame. There's nothing unique about these models. For the most part, I think I'm done supporting Jordan.

They should have done something to make them JORDAN. This is a G-Shock with a j sticker on it... LOL

And I been looking for a black g shock, but this one won't be it...

They should have done something to make them JORDAN. This is a G-Shock with a j sticker on it... LOL

And I been looking for a black g shock, but this one won't be it...

Back
Top Bottom