Its my Birthday

Well today is the big day… another year im getting old and getting closer to 40… im 38 btw… but im a try to approach this year differently instead of just doing the same thing year after year… im actually planning to relocate for work this year and told my boss and family about it… got some interviews lined up so we’ll see how it goes…I usually take off for my birthday but this year I didn’t… I already took a couple days off prior so didn’t want to take more off even though I prally should of lol… nothing really big planned for my birthday today…just going to order take out with the fam from texas road house and on Saturday going to lunch at a portugese restaurant with the fam...definitely felt the love from my coworkers and wasn’t expecting it… they brought snacks and donuts and stuff for my birthday… earlier this month since theres 4 birthdays in march my coworkers decided to combine the birthdays and bring in snacks the first Monday of this month so they already brought stuff already…

Too much stuff going on in the world to care about birthdays.
1583931800795.gif

Happy birthday. Have a good one. Like your idea of taking a different approach. Might have to incorporate part of that into my next birthday.

Back
Top Bottom