Its official... Club LAX in Vegas is horrible.

This trip to vegas me and my friends went to Club LAX in the Luxor. OMG! This is the most over-hyped, smallest club I ever stepped into in Vegas. There wasbasically no dance floor. DJ Vice was horrible. Basically, all i wanted to do is let people know not to waste your time here. Go to Tao, Prive, Pure, or Jet.

Thanks for the heads up, if I were you I would have saved my vacation for NBA All-Star Weekend that's when all the honey's come out.

[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]I Don't Believe You[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]Whatever Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas
But You Probably Say Is Horrible Cuz You.........
[/color]

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

Thanks for the heads up, if I were you I would have saved my vacation for NBA All-Star Weekend that's when all the honey's come out.

ain't no honeys coming out during all-star weekend...all them chicks got an agenda and lookin' for a baby daddy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ain't no honeys coming out during all-star weekend...all them chicks got an agenda and lookin' for a baby daddy
No barrier a couple strategic lies and a cheap limo service can't solve.

you mean thats when the thugs come out... does vegas even want the all star game back this year? lol.

I'm confused, NBA All-star in Vegas was last year, it's in New Orleans this year. Did I miss something?
laugh.gif

This dude a year late on NBA happenings.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No barrier a couple strategic lies and a cheap limo service can't solve.
Word.
laugh.gif

The DJ was jumping from 80's to hiphop to trance. It was all over the place. He plays the songs for like 2 minutes and then jump into another song in awhole different genre. $20 is dirt cheap for clubbing. Vegas, you gotta do it up bottle status. General Admission usually = long wait.

I was just in Vegas last week for a trade show and stayed at the Luxor.

You couldn't have paid me to step foot in any one of those wack clubs filled with tacky chicks, lame dudes and overpriced everything.

I found Vegas itself to be a complete waste, just a bunch of cheap imitations of what other cities do 100x better.

I couldn't wait to get the hell outta town.

you don't wanna come out All-Star Weekend if they ever throw again, unless you an entourage with an NBA Player than you'll see more bummy dudes thinkinthey somebody than honeys.

Was bananas and I hated seein Vegas like that overpopulated with a buncha worthless people, and if you were there you know what I mean

We saw Bill Clinton at Planet Hollywood. They also had a bunch of miss america contestant there as well that day.

ASW in vegas was crazy, it was totally opposite of what i wanted.
What day did you go to LAX? From what I hear LAX is supposed to be the new!%$% there now. Back when Luxor had club RA, that was the funnest club in vegas

There was basically no dance floor
The hell you mean there was no dance floor?? Basically the whole downstairs at the bottoms of the staircases is a huge dance floor.

But I agree, LAX is lame. I was there a few weeks ago, too crowded with lame dudes and the music was uber-wack.

Back
Top Bottom