IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigj505

Staff member
Didnt see this posted anywhere but from kixandthecity,
"With all the talk about Foamposite, we thought we'd drop this little piece of news out there. The Nike Total Foamposite Max, a.k.a the Tim Duncans, are set to return. As part of the Nike Total Foamposite Retro releases, Nike is set to release the OG Silver/Black colorway pictured above in it's OG form. Criticized for it's weight the first time around, they were made for Big Men though with Max Air in the midsole and a Foamposite upper, with Posite-love at it's peak right now, the Nike Total Foamposite Max Retro will be a welcomed retro for many Foam lovers out there.
Of course anything can change, but as of now, the Nike Total Foamposite Retro is scheduled to release late 2009/early 2010."

http://www.kixandthecity....ax-tim-duncan-to-return/

29wlkl.jpg

photo.JPG

lol i kinda see them as my winter shoes... reminds me of boots. each shoe has its purpose but these arent for balling for sure. I learned that the hard way.

I need another pair of blk/blk (w/ or w/o the silver emblem)...

But I could always use another pair of silver Duncan's...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by bigj505

these arent for balling for sure. I learned that the hard way.
balled in em one time and never again
i remember these being the only shoes i ever wore that i dragged my feet while playing... i got used to it eventually and when i started ballingin my flightosite 1s, i swear i could jump like 1 foot higher
laugh.gif

These are nice, might pic up another pair. I still have the white ones, and yea the are very heavy to ball in. Silver ones might have to be added to thecollection.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

four pairs??? willing to let one go PM me. looking forward to the retro tho
whoops... i meant 4 different colors. not 4 pairs of the same color.
silver/black, black/silver, white/black/silver, royal/white (buyers remorse)

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Never a huge fan of them.

yeah, me neither. i always liked the look of these, but they are OD bulky and make your feet look HUGE. most likely will pass this time around also. i'msure my dc peeps are very happy about this tho.

LOVE THIS SHOE ! got my white/royals on right now at work
laugh.gif
While Iwould never even attempt to ball in these, they are very comfy to lounge in.. Not a really big fan of a silver colored shoe, but I will probably cop a pair onGP..
wink.gif

YEAH DEF HAVE THESE IN WHITE, BLACK, AND SILVER...NOT EXCITED....NOW EVERYONE WILL HAVE EM AGAIN...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

YEAH DEF HAVE THESE IN WHITE, BLACK, AND SILVER...NOT EXCITED....NOW EVERYONE WILL HAVE EM AGAIN...
mad.gif
hush up
laugh.gif

i got the OG photo/silver ones...but i should pick up a retro this time around as the pair i have are already 11 years old and

durability will become more suspect overtime.

$*%# you Nike, can you leave anything be. if your going to do it, at least retro the real og's. bammas bout to be all up and down georgia ave and u streetwith these, AGAIN.

another pair it is.

but that site needs to get there facts straight, those are not OG colors. OG's are silver/ photo blue. not all silver/black

i wish they retro'd the photo blues
frown.gif

but i usually cop a pair of duncans every time they release, still got my retro silvers and retro black w/ silver emblem. only one i regret passin on were theall whites.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xnyles

All over sale racks back then will again this time.

shiii them junts sell great around here. i had to have my homie hold a pair of the silvers last time they dropped, once word gets around these are droppinagain theyll be linin up for em on release day like some j's

i donno bout yall but to me and alot of my boys around here but it seems like nike has been showin DMV mad love lately with this "foam hype" i loveit

I'm in there, I've been looking for a pair of these for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom