.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

If Ben posted that SAME watch N's'll be in here like -
eek.gif
- "how much to get something like that done?"
co-sign

or more like
"props
pimp.gif
"

"how long does that usually take to get done"

" how do they get the stone in there"

" I sent you a pm get back at me with the price"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by killa couch

^lol

Yeah...um, people are clownin just to be clownin' now....That watch looks 100x better than that Stainless steel/fruity pebble colab that you posted a week ago

nah the watch is mos def better
pimp.gif
...i just lol'd at the fact that homie took the pic outside in the sunlight to get that guaranteed glimmer... no hatetho

Originally Posted by Rjwco

props
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

no but really, this is the nicest thing I think I've seen you post that you've personally done.

You can give one of the many L's you've taken back.

If Ben posted that SAME watch N's'll be in here like -
eek.gif
- "how much to get something like that done?"

I dont think Ben would post something that trash (no D-Ride). Granted its better than the other one he posted but it is still trash. The canarydiamonds look green son. That $#++ is not whats hot in the streets. Stick to Rolex's LaX cuz your G-Shocks are trash ive yet to see you post a nice one.

I don't care what y'all say.....that joint is trash.

How the watch out in the sun and the steel is dancing more than the diamonds?

Im good.

^^^^ real talk

anyway, I really don't think hes a creative guy or even has a creative mind to be in the business.... I could have seen from a mile away that a black watchdoesn't look cool with just yellow or gold 'faceplate'

should go back to reselling manufactured watches, making a grand here and there is respectable.

watch is okay... def one of the better things that LAX has posted... just not a fan of the black band... ^ I asked myself the same thing...

NuJerzyDevil006.JPG

what I dont understand is how this dude is rockin' a long sleeve sweater and a beanie indoors, while some are in short sleeve shirts?
laugh.gif
Makes you look tacky on top of matching LV from head to toe.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Im good.
Agreed. Also the grey G button stands out too much. Start using something else than the $40 Walmart joints..

Originally Posted by solesavage

NuJerzyDevil006.JPG

what I dont understand is how this dude is rockin' a long sleeve sweater and a beanie indoors, while some are in short sleeve shirts?
laugh.gif
Makes you look tacky on top of matching LV from head to toe.

I only see one person rockin short sleeves in that pic....The chick looks like she got a damn trench coat on....how is that tacky?

so wearing a beanie indoors is not tacky? Matching name brand gear from head to toe is not tacky? Toeach his own I guess.

By the way, dude on the left is wearing a short sleeve button up as well.

How the watch out in the sun and the
indifferent.gif
steel
indifferent.gif
is dancing more than the diamonds?

for a fact you dont know jewelry cuz if you knew any better you would know thats its 18k gold

btw how much is an ounce of stainless steel nowadays ?
roll.gif

How the watch out in the sun and the
indifferent.gif
steel
indifferent.gif
is dancing more than the diamonds?

for a fact you dont know jewelry cuz if you knew any better you would know thats its 18k gold

btw how much is an ounce of stainless steel nowadays ?
roll.gif

Where did I claim to be a jewelry expert?...I could care less.

Point blank that piece is basura fam. Looks like something that should be in a 25 cent vending machine.

I never join in when cats take jabs at you after every post...because I don't unjustifiably knock anyone's hustle that is persistent in trying to dofor themsleves.

But truth be told...that watch and a good percentage of the stuff you post in here is flea market quality. You lack professionalism and growth.

You quick to post
roll.gif
s...but why don't you list the grade ofdiamonds that you used for the watch equally as quickly?

funny thing about NT is that I posted pics of this exact same watch 2-3 months ago when I bought it along with an all black gshock i bought andI didnt get one negative comment, everyone loved it.

LAX posts pics of it under his username and all of a sudden all the jewelry critics hate it. dudes aint even capable of formulating their own opinionsanymore....

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Im good.
laugh.gif
..... Why not just put green on top of white gold though?

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

funny thing about NT is that I posted pics of this exact same watch 2-3 months ago when I bought it along with an all black gshock i bought and I didnt get one negative comment, everyone loved it.

LAX posts pics of it under his username and all of a sudden all the jewelry critics hate it. dudes aint even capable of formulating their own opinions anymore....

Exactly...That watch looks nice to me...LAX being a lame has nothing to do with how good that watch looks...

first off, some of you guys in here are so annoying. i don't care what people say, the work on all of lax's g-shocks is on point, and comparable toben's. i don't know, and i dont' care who's setting those stones, but they are clean either way. color combo's? yellow/yellow is the nicestof the ones he's done, the others i don't care for.

that does not look like steel. stop being annoying. i'll tell you this... if you need help buying an item, or questions on an item, lax will spend moretime helping you than anyone else on this board, if you're spending money with him or not, he'll help you out.

lax, don't quote me and say, "cosign" or i'll never cosign for you again. seriously.

bye.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

funny thing about NT is that I posted pics of this exact same watch 2-3 months ago when I bought it along with an all black gshock i bought and I didnt get one negative comment, everyone loved it.

LAX posts pics of it under his username and all of a sudden all the jewelry critics hate it. dudes aint even capable of formulating their own opinions anymore....

Exactly...That watch looks nice to me...LAX being a lame has nothing to do with how good that watch looks...

word, bigles posted the SAME EXACT watch and dudes went
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I posted it now and the same exact people are
mad.gif
roll.gif
claiming its stainless steel?
laugh.gif