It's petty, I know, but...

View media item 1823042

I know its just a commercial, but I legit feel some type of way every time I see this ungrateful chicks face in this Audi commercial.

Like, ***, I copped you a brand new Lexus and you just gone gaze longingly at the Audi driving by? Before the bow even came off ***?

In my mind, ol' boy in the back took that ish back that day!

:rofl:

Last edited:
roll.gif

Something tells me this goes a lil deeper.

Naw, not really. Its funny to me really. I just see it all the time on Hulu and every time I just think to myself what an ungrateful ***.

Full disclosure, I did buy my girl a purse once she's never used. :smh:

There it is 
laugh.gif

My ex once opened up a few Christmas gifts before Christmas and made me exchange them 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i feel you OP

we all chipped in and bought my dad a sound bar for christmas last year....he just took it out of the box last week. He wasnt able to set it up so it went back in the box and is just sitting in the living room

why even waste the money :smh:

i feel you OP

we all chipped in and bought my dad a sound bar for christmas last year....he just took it out of the box last week. He wasnt able to set it up so it went back in the box and is just sitting in the living room

why even waste the money :smh:
Why don't you help him set it up?

Copped my ex some shoes back in the day for Xmasshe returned them and bought a coat -_- stupid ***

That's why you gotta be selective of who you buy cars for, B. Son in the commercial looks like a sucker for love "mm mm sucker for love" (Stack Bundles voice)

But in all seriousness, you're not petty for pointing that out. Audi is petty for putting that in their commercial. Like why you gotta bring the next brand down just to make your **** look lit? That's just like what Tupac did on his albums. Dropping names of cats just to sell a record

My homeboys wife made him return the engagement ring and get her another one ...now that's straight ungrateful :lol: :smh:

I saw the commercial before online but saw it on tv for the first time during the bears game

This ad has been running in the eastcoast for weeks now.

Audi always does these petty ads cuz the lexus RX is the top selling midsize luxury SUV for years.

Merc, BMW, Audi cant top it in sales :smokin

Back
Top Bottom