Its Real.... Vol. Nasty

Looks good to me!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i'd try it once....looks like it has the potential to be tasty
if u like it, i already kno u gonna hype it up to be the best thing ever. You're a food hypebeast
laugh.gif

You fools actin like you never had two pieces of fried chicken before. Pass on the large regular coke and get a diet instead and you probably have the same amount of calories as the bacon and cheese. Not that bad for you.....

Its under 600 calories. I know people saying omg thats a lot. But a five guys burger is around 850. So I would try it but it just doesn't look that tasty. I like bread.

Had it last night

I went to my local KFC forgetting this bad boy released. When I entered I saw the adds for the Double Down and I almost jumped up and down from excitement.

Walked to the register where I was greeted by a fine chubby piece of pie. With a deep voice I said " a DOUBLE DOWN! please"

she looked at me with a look that insinuated "Can you handle it", I handed her the cash and waited. They didnt have any ready at the time so I had to wait 10 minutes. I patiently waited wondering if I could survive after eating this.

My order was called and I scooped it up, and drove home. On my way home I saw that the bag was almost transparent from the grees coming out the Double down or the potato wedges..... I had some good stuff.

I get home and pop open the box containing the DD.... It was just as I had dreamed, it was hot and steamy, it was the American dream captured in a KFC box. The Double Down was shining from all the grease and seemed to be floating in it's own greasy juices. The cheese was melted and the bacon was crispy.

I took a bite and it was everything I expected and more. The chicken was good and the bacon on melted cheese was delicious. I finished it and soon was in a coma like state, I became sleepy and I had a werid tingling feeling on my fingers........ I felt the fat rushing through my veins.

Falling asleep was an easy task, the double down took me down so quick... guess thats why they call it the Double Down

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Had it last night

I went to my local KFC forgetting this bad boy released. When I entered I saw the adds for the Double Down and I almost jumped up and down from excitement.

Walked to the register where I was greeted by a fine chubby piece of pie. With a deep voice I said " a DOUBLE DOWN! please"

she looked at me with a look that insinuated "Can you handle it", I handed her the cash and waited. They didnt have any ready at the time so I had to wait 10 minutes. I patiently waited wondering if I could survive after eating this.

My order was called and I scooped it up, and drove home. On my way home I saw that the bag was almost transparent from the grease coming out the Double down or the potato wedges..... I had some good stuff.

I get home and pop open the box containing the DD.... It was just as I had dreamed, it was hot and steamy, it was the American dream captured in a KFC box. The Double Down was shining from all the grease and seemed to be floating in it's own greasy juices. The cheese was melted and the bacon was crispy.

I took a bite and it was everything I expected and more. The chicken was good and the bacon on melted cheese was delicious. I finished it and soon was in a coma like state, I became sleepy and I had a werid tingling feeling on my fingers........ I felt the fat rushing through my veins.

Falling asleep was an easy task, the double down took me down so quick... guess thats why they call it the Double Down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It looks good IMO. Just throw it between 2 Hawaiian Sweet buns if you got a problem with the no bread thing. KFC where I live closes at like 8 so I don't *!*% with them otherwise I'd try it

Back
Top Bottom