It's time for a proper retro of the Air Jordan 11 ie black/red

Vent/Opinion post:

Am I the only one who feels it's way past due? I had the 03 retros of white/cobalt and the altered blk/red with the smoke black soles; and those were cool. But man, it's time JB ... it's time.
air-jordan-11-low-ie-bred-96-1.jpg

These are underrated. It's all in the sole color. The white 03's were great around, but the sole was a little dark on these black ones.

I think the smoked soles were from the original sample of these. with that said, give us the OG release. haven't picked up any of the retros because they're not true to the OG release.

you'd be in da minority, especially wit da folks that rock their kicks and loathe yellowing.

I mean if that were true, folks would not be buying all the other 11's with clear soles. The sole on the OG pair was not clear and it just flowed with the leather/suede upper. No need to keep rehashing the smoked soles when they have never done them correctly. They also need to red around the collar and the Red Carbon Fiber.

Only way I'll take the smokey soles is if they add everything else.

Screenshot_20180615-114052.png

JB got it right, they actually fumbled da OG release. close this thread, thanks.

Where is this from?

If I remember correctly the ogs did have a slight smoke sole. I’ve been trying to locate catalog pictures

Attachments

• B260708D-A52B-4029-AE85-AAD139F2F65F.jpeg
    B260708D-A52B-4029-AE85-AAD139F2F65F.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Where is this from?

If I remember correctly the ogs did have a slight smoke sole. I’ve been trying to locate catalog pictures
Mine had those soles in your pic. They yellowed overtime but it was gradual and really didn't bother me that much. Idk if that's would be considered smoked or not.

It was slightly smoked not burnt to a crisp :lol: .. its not like they ever retro'd correctly besides that. They threw the elephant print on them which wasn't on the OG EVERY time. That detail didn't bother me but just saying, they need a proper retro. I copped the last Cobalt release and had the Black 03s so I just need them right.

It was slightly smoked not burnt to a crisp :lol: .. its not like they ever retro'd correctly besides that. They threw the elephant print on them which wasn't on the OG EVERY time. That detail didn't bother me but just saying, they need a proper retro. I copped the last Cobalt release and had the Black 03s so I just need them right.

Don’t forget the carbon fiber, needs to be red/black

Back
Top Bottom