It's time to break up the TMAC-YAO duo!

Yao is not a franchise player on the court, off the court maybe. Tmac is not gonna lead a team to a championship. Rockets should trade Yao while he still hasplenty value. He can't impose his will all the time especially not in the playoffs. He lacks that extra gear. If we got Kobe he would definitely bring thebest out of Tmac and he could shoulder the scoring. Shoot if we could get Iverson and Camby for Yao and some filler I'd do that.

I don't know if that's the answer but i KNEW this team after like 9 games wasn't no championship contending team. The pieces on paper look goodcause we're looking at names and what they USED to do. However, you see, once Tmac and Yao are out, hell, actually just Tmac...once he is out of the game,it's a wrap.

If Tmac shoots bad, it's pretty much a gurantee loss. It's not like, for example, last night, the lakers were STILL up even though Kobe shot 3-13cause he has players that can hold it down or like in Denver when he went out the game, they were still tied by the time he got back.

This team is waaaaaaaay too inconsistent and they just don't hit open shots. Nothing more to really say.

We're .500 now. Guess it's time to mail it in and think next year since the season's over.

smh.gif

Y'all need to relax man. It'd be a more pressing issue if we weren't only 22 games in the season.

*puts flame suit on*

I think Rafer Alston is a reason for our last two L's. Today and Yesterday Francis was having trouble getting the ball up the court. Tmac was gettingDoubled before getting over Half court. Tmac didn't cut like he used to and its been easier to Double team him while defending the open player. He hasstarted posting up players more which is only good on a one on one. Some of their plays are too simple and I think Yao has been exposed by smaller Centers. Bonzi misses a lot of lay-ups, Shane is only good when he shoots 3s, Chuck is just chuck, Mike James is the one man team, Steve is to fat, Scola is foulprone, Head cant dribble, and Overall it hasn't been good. Our defense has been horrible, and finally the refs haven't been calling many fouls.

I'm not worried.

Yes Yao has a long way to go before becoming a dominant force that will actually lead the Rockets somewhere. They are not looking good at all right now.Considering how highly regarded Yao-Mac are as a duo, they shouldn't be below .500 even if their role players are doing subpar.

Exactly one month ago this was a team that was destined to be the NBA's elite. A Championship caliber team. One of the three best teams in the West. McGrady and Yao needed time to get adjusted into Adelman's system, but they were going to dominate.

Like my man KLJ...I hate to say I told you so...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yup.

t-mac to miami
d-wade to l.a.
kobe to houston

not that it would happen in a million years but it would be
smokin.gif

^ I think Yao and Kobe would be a great duo. I really would like to see Yao get traded to the Lakers, but I don't see that happening at all.

McGrady is frail. Him and Vince are two of the most disappointing players to ever grace an NBA floor.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

t-mac to miami
d-wade to l.a.
kobe to houston

not that it would happen in a million years but it would be
smokin.gif
If D-wade went to La, I think I would kill myself.
laugh.gif

Lakers are playing great. Houston on the other hands need a new coach and a new point guard.

T-Mac for R.Lewis.

Bring him back to O-Town, he should never have gone.

I can dream.

Imagine the Rockets with the players in their true prime
Francis 20 5 5
Mcgrady 30 5 5
Yao 20 10 i guess...

what happened to francis...

i can just imagine Yao saying "Francis, you really suck now,"

^^^ are u saying yaos prime is 20 and 10?
roll.gif
roll.gif
???he hasnt reached his prime IMO and his numbers are better than that already(21.5 and 10)......when hes on his game he can drop 35 easy......wht we need to do is trade any 2 (rafer, james, head, or scola) away and try to get a real pfcause 6 ft 6 hayes is not the answer & we should also get a real pg who can pass and make open shots........if not we should keep steve starting and changeup the game plan for a couple plays to get yao the ball in the paint....

Originally Posted by nyk buc

after this game, i think it's time.

1) tmac can still be a first option on a championship caliber team. but he just lacks the vocal leadership to lead a team. he's too quiet, passive at times, and rarely shows emotions on the court (may be his nature) but on this team w/o any vocal players, if he can't be one, well
mad.gif

2) yao is just not a franchise player. he was crap without tmac. he has been crap after yapping to the chinese media. he's a legit 2nd option player.

now it's time for houston to do something. trade tmac for another superstar to have a new duo with yao. or trade tmac to a group of players/picks to rebuild.

or trade yao to become a more perimeter oriented team to fit adelman's system.

it's time to do something. it's sad seeing houston play like this.
trade tmac for KOBE

thats the only way the rockets are gonna win with rick adelman.

seriously, you are panicking too early. they have only played 22 games. rick adelman was not a good signing no matter how you want to look at it...

if i were the rockets i would try and trade scola, bonzi wells, and mike james for jason kidd

T-Mac is garbage. Pure and simple. Why you people defend him is beyond me. How is charmin going to ROLL HIS OWN ANKLES TOGETHER????? He is as soft asOliver Miller's stomach. Get rid of him and, wow, all of a sudden that team would have some toughness. Until he is gone, Houston will not be a problem.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nyk buc

after this game, i think it's time.

1) tmac can still be a first option on a championship caliber team. but he just lacks the vocal leadership to lead a team. he's too quiet, passive at times, and rarely shows emotions on the court (may be his nature) but on this team w/o any vocal players, if he can't be one, well
mad.gif

2) yao is just not a franchise player. he was crap without tmac. he has been crap after yapping to the chinese media. he's a legit 2nd option player.

now it's time for houston to do something. trade tmac for another superstar to have a new duo with yao. or trade tmac to a group of players/picks to rebuild.

or trade yao to become a more perimeter oriented team to fit adelman's system.

it's time to do something. it's sad seeing houston play like this.
trade tmac for KOBE

thats the only way the rockets are gonna win with rick adelman.

seriously, you are panicking too early. they have only played 22 games. rick adelman was not a good signing no matter how you want to look at it...

if i were the rockets i would try and trade scola, bonzi wells, and mike james for jason kidd

jkidd would be disastrous on this team. dude shoots 37% this year
roll.gif
.if you play with tracy and yao, u need to know how to shoot b/c regardless, finishing plays would fall into their hands. and teams will collapse so they willkick out a lot, and u sure jkidd's shooting is an upgrade over alston's?
roll.gif

this team right now just doesn't have an identity. offensively, they are not executing adelman offense very well at all and it's 22 games into theseason. it's taking too long (either they just can't pick it up)

and compound that with the fact that their D has slipped greatly under him has made it worse.

yes 22 games in are still very early. but still, it's very frustrating to watch. didn't they just beat phoenix? haven't they beat the jazz ontheir home court? destroyed the spurs at home? i mean, they showed they can beat the best teams. it's the fact that they are losing to these pathetic teams(grizzlies, warriors, kings, toronto, phillies) that make you scratch your head on where the direction of the team is.

i have no doubt they'll come to play v. the pistons and mavs coming up. but what good are wins are these (potential wins) when you know they'll suckit up v. the bad teams?

Back
Top Bottom