It's Too Hot Mann!

94 here in Dallas.

we gonna stay in the 90s for june and then into july reach 100+ . smfh.

94 here in Dallas.

we gonna stay in the 90s for june and then into july reach 100+ . smfh.

Got thunderstorms and tornado warnings in central Massachusetts.
eek.gif

Springfield got hit with one earlier. The %%%! is going on...

Got thunderstorms and tornado warnings in central Massachusetts.
eek.gif

Springfield got hit with one earlier. The %%%! is going on...

Vegas !@#$ is weird last week 2 days the high was 70 then the next 2 the high was 90
i already know in the summer !@#$ bout to be hitting 115 SMH

Vegas !@#$ is weird last week 2 days the high was 70 then the next 2 the high was 90
i already know in the summer !@#$ bout to be hitting 115 SMH

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I feel like the Bay Area is turning into Seattle. I cant live here anymore
tired.gif

real talk, weather is too iffy now. It used be non-stop sunny weather from May until October. Last year the weather was terrible in the summer

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I feel like the Bay Area is turning into Seattle. I cant live here anymore
tired.gif

real talk, weather is too iffy now. It used be non-stop sunny weather from May until October. Last year the weather was terrible in the summer

It's pretty hot here in NYC too, but I love it. I think I'm one of the only people who would take 95 degrees over 35 anyyyy day

It's pretty hot here in NYC too, but I love it. I think I'm one of the only people who would take 95 degrees over 35 anyyyy day

We got tornados in Massachusetts today and some serious thunder and lightning in Boston right now.

We got tornados in Massachusetts today and some serious thunder and lightning in Boston right now.

It was 90 here and super humid
sick.gif
. Some guy had the nerve to have on a bubble coat. I had to do a double take, like is this guy serious.

Back
Top Bottom