ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

lmao i was just about to post if any of you knew any of the folks from the lineup and you just posted em.

Jacques Greene
Cashmere Cat
Dan Wender
Blacky II

my next warehouse joint next week.

anyway holy **** this is my jam.

Shook's album cover was posted a while back and I listened to it finally and I think its real good n chill

Ezoo was amazing... people need to chill with the drugs and go for the music smh

If anyone in NYC area wanna go to SITP2 Saturday or Afrojack Field access... i'm sellnig my angello ticket for retail and afrojack 20 less than retail...

need a break from all this

Ahhh I need a SITP ticket but friday. Email me tho about the saturday gshoxx at yahoo

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but anyone know the name of the song with a girl saying "I miss all the lights" over and over? I really don't listen to this type of music outside of the radio hits and this caught my ear when I went to Marquee last night.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but anyone know the name of the song with a girl saying "I miss all the lights" over and over? I really don't listen to this type of music outside of the radio hits and this caught my ear when I went to Marquee last night.

Do u know who the dj was (would look into myself but don't know if you went to marquee LV or NYC)

I can look into their recent sets

Turns out it was live for the night by krewella. The DJ was Helena in Marquee LV.

Been trying to listen to all of the Electric Zoo sets, Deniz Koyu and Alesso are probably my two favorite.

And Stop in My Mind by Hard Sock Sofa is a banger.

Speaking of Kaskade..this is my instagram vid from his album release party last week. Dropped this groovy *** remix of Get Lucky. His set was so on point. First time seeing him too.

Back
Top Bottom