ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Gonna have to check Atmosphere when I get home tonight, only hearing good things. My friend told me another homegirl and her friends left 10 minutes into seeing him in Vegas because he was "only playing deep house stuff" :smh:

I'm going through Bonobo's release from this year "The North Borders" again, on first listen I thought it was solid but now I'm realizing that this is a damn good album.

I think my favorite track off Atmosphere is Missing You. Its soulful with the dope vocals but then gets groovy. I cant stop bumping it. 

i live in my own bubble so i had no idea what atmosphere was (only atmosphere i know is slug + ant) so i looked it up and took a listen to missing you. its an ok song i guess, but i dont think id consider the vocals on that song soulful.
when i think of a soulful house track/vocals i think more along the lines of :

newayz, i was thinking about going to this party with a producer/dj named ejeca. never heard of him b4, but i youtubed him and this track is pretty banging!

Last edited:
^Ejeca is dope. love his stuff on Moda Black and Waze & odyssey

gonna see Miguel Campbell tonight at Sound Nightclub (my first time there). cheers yall. :smokin

^Ejeca is dope. love his stuff on Moda Black and Waze & odyssey

gonna see Miguel Campbell tonight at Sound Nightclub (my first time there). cheers yall. :smokin

im jus now getting off work so i donno if i have the energy to make it out.

sound is a nice club wit a good system, but the dancefloor is sooo tiny...

had a pretty dope time last night. went on the Dirty Dutch yacht thing with Chuckie here in NYC.

he's a friend of a friend of mine, so i got to hang out with him in some private area before the show. was ripping don julio shots with him :lol: and then his guests had a comped table and got to be in the booth with him as well. it was crazy for me considering a little over 2 years ago he was the first dj I'd ever seen live at my first festival and now i'm chillin with him.

he played basically open format. prog house, tech house, and went in with a pretty long cut of hip hop which was received very well by the crowd.

and i really liked the atmosphere album overall. not too many standouts, but definitely a lot of very solid tracks imo. barely any fillers.

my favorite track is the redux edit of atmosphere. it was the bonus track on the itunes deluxe version of the album, if you liked the album, but don't have that track then definitely get on it.

and i really liked the atmosphere album overall. not too many standouts, but definitely a lot of very solid tracks imo. barely any fillers.

my favorite track is the redux edit of atmosphere. it was the bonus track on the itunes deluxe version of the album, if you liked the album, but don't have that track then definitely get on it.

Album has a really chill vibe to it.

Love this song and A Real Hero off the Drive soundtrack

Also Under Your Spell is a nice one too imo

I'm a big sucker for anything with an 80s vibe to it

Last edited:
Kaskade actually did a full vocal performance of "Atmosphere" like at the first tour date in Miami.

Skylar Gray was there for "Room For Happiness".

Funny moment of the night was meeting Venus WIlliams in an elevator. Apparently she's a fan of his.

She was dancing her *** off during the show :lol:

Thought I'd share some beats that got me started into dance and electronic music. 80's freestyle and electronic music will always rock a party in my opinion. Back when dudes were not afraid to dance.

And still my favorite song ever. Most people my age hate it.

Thought I'd share some beats that got me started into dance and electronic music. 80's freestyle and electronic music will always rock a party in my opinion. Back when dudes were not afraid to dance.

And still my favorite song ever. Most people my age hate it.

i saw juan atkins (cybotron) not long ago. hoped he'd drop some electro, but it was all techno, which wasnt a bad thing.
people still dance. i was jus at a party where they played old school hip hop and electro for a while and the cypher was poppin.

Last edited:
Is anyone making it on Groove Cruise?

I just got added to the lineup along with names like Markus Schulz, Funkagenda, Morgan Page, Fedde Le Grand, and others. I'm super stoked to throw down some ridiculousness!

Also if anyone is in the West Coast/wants to go, Mixmag is giving away a cabin on the cruise. Would be awesome to link up with some Nt'ers on the cruise!

http://www.mixmag.net/words/competitions/win-a-cabin-on-groove-cruise-la

Last edited:
Venus Williams story is actually a cool story, bro. (Being srs)

And you playing groove cruise is dope too, musta been awesome when the booking happened. Chris Lake, TJR, and Nom de Strip playing consecutive sets is gunna get the the turn up to another level. Been wanting to see TJR now for a minute, dude seems like he's perfect for getting any pool party/cruise to get ratchet :lol:

I realize that this is old and people in here may think it's trash but can anyone recommend me songs/artists that are similar to this:

I realize that this is old and people in here may think it's trash but can anyone recommend me songs/artists that are similar to this:

i hate that dudes who arent even regulars in this thread pick up on the snobbyness of certain posters that they have to drop that little discretion before they make their post :lol:

anyways, you can go on youtube and search liquid dubstep and search through mixes and whatever comes up. here's 2 that i like (adventure club has a few dope songs with female vocals on it and a chill vibe to it.)

btw i obviously have no clue how into dubstep you are, but if you're new to it then definitely check out bassnectar and zeds dead also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom