ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Polish Ambassador one of my favorite electronic artists right now. His sound is so clean and had a great melody

His new album Ecozoic is amazing, so smooth and chill and all his albums are name your price. This track is my one of my favs, the break at 4:50 is pure bliss

Not sure if we talked about this before, but The Polish Ambassador also produces under the name Ample Mammal and it's a way different sound

Not sure if we talked about this before, but The Polish Ambassador also produces under the name Ample Mammal and it's a way different sound
Yeah man we did talk about it in the Indie thread. It is different def not as smooth. But it keeps the melody which is why I dig on him. Is Matting Season Ample Mammal's only record?

Michal Menert!! I love this guy. He grew up with pretty lights and has that classic hip hop undertones to his music. an dee 51o if you havnt herd of him based on our music tastes you will enjoy his stuff. I love Pretty Lights but I do like how MM uses more instruments in his jams I feel a few of his songs are more happy as well. Not saying I like him more but I like how he is not a clone of PL. Both are amazingly groovy.

Both of his albums are based on donations so I would suggest picking both up. here are my favs from his 1st album.

These two jams I feel are a mix of PL and Shpongle. I just play this super loud and am in a trance.

This what I was talking about with the more friendly sound.

an dee 51o let me know what you think brother!

I realize that this is old and people in here may think it's trash but can anyone recommend me songs/artists that are similar to this:

i hate that dudes who arent even regulars in this thread pick up on the snobbyness of certain posters that they have to drop that little discretion before they make their post :lol:

anyways, you can go on youtube and search liquid dubstep and search through mixes and whatever comes up. here's 2 that i like (adventure club has a few dope songs with female vocals on it and a chill vibe to it.)

btw i obviously have no clue how into dubstep you are, but if you're new to it then definitely check out bassnectar and zeds dead also.

I appreciate it! Thanks my dude.

i hate that dudes who arent even regulars in this thread pick up on the snobbyness of certain posters that they have to drop that little discretion before they make their post :lol:.

what it makes me think about is why the op felt the need to drop that little discretion.
who cares if people are acting snobby?
like what you like and OWN THAT SHT.

i hate that dudes who arent even regulars in this thread pick up on the snobbyness of certain posters that they have to drop that little discretion before they make their post :lol:.

what it makes me think about is why the op felt the need to drop that little discretion.
who cares if people are acting snobby?
like what you like and OWN THAT SHT.

:lol: it's not gonna be a bad day if people in here don't dig what I'm listening to. But generally in this part of NT (not exclusively this thread) people are pretty snobbish about what other folks like/dislike. I was looking for a response like nYc gave rather than someone being like "We off that, you're late, that type of ish is dead, you need to listen to X-Y-Z instead" that's what the preface was for.

I think Benny Benassi fell in love.....

bought tix to Escape from Wonderland...

i gotta see my main man RICHIE HAWTIN. 99% sure Enter will be there. Gaiser is gonna be AMAZING :x hopefully Matador & Hobo will be there as well.

sucks that Richie never plays club nights in LA anymore. so I had to opt in for this festival/rave.

Claude Vonstroke @ Exchange LA next weekend as well 8)

i dig their detroit infused sound so much.
i swear everything they touch is gold.

good stuff

picked a random essential mix to listen to. maya jane coles 2011 one was the winner, been listening to it the last week. gunna check her 2013 one soon.

been feeling amtrac's sound lately too. alot of indie dance elements mixed in with some other electronic genres.

Last edited:
went to a hessel audio label night yeseterday. ben ufo, pangaea, and pearson sound did
a b2b2b set all night. soooooooooooooo doope.
uk bass, 2step garage, whatever u wanna call it, infused with techno n house.
most fun ive had in a minute.

this isnt from the party, but same deal

Tomorrowworld live stream

i feel like an old man watching kids have fun. like so out of touch even though just a year ago i was so bout that life :lol: :smh:

had some friends going to see quintino at webster hall tonight, i'm turning 24 in december and couldnt imagine being around youngins going absolutely nuts so i stayed in.

Last edited:
Just got back from Groove Cruise and all I can say is wowzer! Had an amazing time playing with Morgan Page and closing out The Silent Disco on Sunday night. If anyone has a chance to go on Miami's cruise this January I highly recommend it!

STS9 my favorite electronic artist. Cleanest sound and their light shows match their music perfectly.

haha slim, my bro went to see pearson sound. he said it was way too minimal and wierd (as he expected it).

and fuarrrrrrk, i think hawtin might be at exchange LA the 25th. i pray to god he is. im def gonna go see him in the clubs. he hasnt played a club night in LA for a LONG time. :smokin ill be very happy if so.

haha slim, my bro went to see pearson sound. he said it was way too minimal and wierd (as he expected it).

and fuarrrrrrk, i think hawtin might be at exchange LA the 25th. i pray to god he is. im def gonna go see him in the clubs. he hasnt played a club night in LA for a LONG time. :smokin ill be very happy if so.

umm, i wouldnt say it was "minimal". they played some banging "maximal" sht lol.

i diidnt find the music weird at all, but i guess i have an acquired taste for techno and 2 step lol

i thought it was dope as fck. they seamlessly weaved 2 step/uk bass and techno/house.

Last edited:
Well I went to Beyond Wonderland over the weekend and had a blast.my favourite sets were from Hardwell and HeadHunterz. I did notice by the end of the 2nd day most of the big names were playing hardstyle sets. Dash Berlin's performance was pre-set, noticed almost instantly, he was just chilling and jumping up in down with the crowd, walking around the stage. missed Avicii, saw David Guetta, was alright, not the biggest fan of his. Rebecca & Fiona surprised me with a good set, Carnage had 2 sets, killed it and on the 2nd one had a lot of remixes of Rap hits like Juicy, Mercy and Holy Grail was done by about 3 different DJs the whole weekend. Benny Benassi was Benny Benassi. Datsik had the hardest set and finished the whole thing with Tiesto on the 2nd night.

Music wise it was all really memorable, the girls out there on the other hand is a different post
devil.gif
Some of my recordings is on my IG (in my sig)

anyone going to Kaskade at Barclays this weekend?

just saw Amtrac is one of the openers and I can get my seat upgraded to floor for free. only problem is I have zero guy friends going and don't have as much fun with just girls, so might just have to roll with my homies to this Irish Day festival i had a lot of fun at 2 years ago

also Dusky put out a pretty solid EP

all 4 full tracks are on soundcloud

and if you don't mess with Soundcloud here's my 3 favorite tracks off the EP (other 1 in spoiler)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom