ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Josh Wink was ******g awesome. I couldn't stay til the end though. He did a 5 1/2 hour set. I heard about 4 hours worth.

Echausted but a crazy night.

Also I may have lied might end up seeing Nina regardless.

really random but anyone know if there's a version of no one knows who we are with the radio/video version vocals but is the club/extended/original mix with the intro+outro drums

really random but anyone know if there's a version of no one knows who we are with the radio/video version vocals but is the club/extended/original mix with the intro+outro drums

?

that's the one I've been able to find, but see how the radio/video version has extended vocals

appreciate the time for an answer though

That version of "No one knows who we are" is so cheesy. The album version though :smokin

i agree, but i'm djing a halloween party so the album version won't work for that :lol:

the drop is so weak and generic in the original mix, wanted to take the full buildup and mash it with another track. i know it'll work really well for the party i'll be playing at.

Last edited:
You can record a version with a better drop in traktor easily, just find a good song to switch it into.

really feeling some of this stuff right now. (deep/garage/whateva)

anybody doing anything for Halloween?

I'm gonna miss out on Escape From Wonderland (for Richie Hawtin Presents Enter) cus my group wants to go to a Hotel party with local djs. ahhh. oh well.

really feeling some of this stuff right now. (deep/garage/whateva)

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS TRACK!!!

seriously, i loved it on Disclosure's essential mix, but I'm pretty sure there was no ID on it at the time. completely forgot it existed.

btw, if anyone's got similar stuff u know what to do :D

Last edited:
Love the songs you posted @Oranix but I mentioned I'm going to spookfest and posted the artists the page before this one, but 2 days before that its Kanye
laugh.gif
, gonna love next week

my body is ready. my angus is peppered. my mind is ready to be annihilated. been waiting 3 years to see Richie Hawtin and Gaiser at a nightclub. the day has finally come fellas.

I'll be going to spookfest at oracle arena. NT meet up?

I'm down. I double booked by accident, so I might just show up for Empire of the Sun and Ingrosso
. Always nice to see NTERS at events though. Also, I'm going 100% sober and I have another spot in my car, so let me know if any of Y'all need a ride home after lthe show (anywhere between Fremont and like Richmond) . Safety first :smile:

Last edited:
my body is ready. my angus is peppered. my mind is ready to be annihilated. been waiting 3 years to see Richie Hawtin and Gaiser at a nightclub. the day has finally come fellas.

oo although richie and the minus stuff isnt my favorite type of techno, this sounds tempting.
i was gonna go see francois K that night tho....gonna b a hard decision...

Eric Prydz at Hammerstein Ballroom Friday & Saturday night was seriously the greatest thing ever. 

Saturday more so than Friday because the sound system was messed up Friday. I feel bad for anyone who went only Friday because they might have got the wrong impression and thought Prydz was ******g up. It was the sound system.

His set Saturday was perfect

Eric Prydz at Hammerstein Ballroom Friday & Saturday night was seriously the greatest thing ever. 

Saturday more so than Friday because the sound system was messed up Friday. I feel bad for anyone who went only Friday because they might have got the wrong impression and thought Prydz was ******g up. It was the sound system.

His set Saturday was perfect

that feel when i got 2 free tix to EPIC 2.0 at the palladium but my brothers bday is the same night lol.

i saw some videos, it looks sickkkkk.

Back
Top Bottom