ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Seeing Scuba in SF in May. Saw him already in London. So lit. classic Techno out the butt. His tempo and transitions are flawless throughout. you stay in the same mood/vibe the entire night

Anyone of you ever been to a Blkmarket membership party?

I have 2 weeks after my semester ends (I'll be home in NYC week 1, in LA/SD week 2) before MCAT studying and just wanna party, have fun, and do different ish. If you guys been can you tell me about your experience. I'm a deep house head and not gna front like I listen to techno religiously (actually have completely lost touch with the dance scene recently,) but I was thinking of going to Jamie Jones. Read the venue he's doing is trash though and I can imagine it being a **** show, so l listened to a set by Scuba who'll headline Blkmarket and it was banginnnn :pimp:

Just want feedback if anyone's ever been or even seen scuba / taimur & Fahad live. Or maybe a similar type party. I'll be going with my girl, just never done one of those secret location super underground parties before :lol:

Scuba is the ******* truth. Has a ton of work out there to check out too.

Kaskade at LACC was soo dope :pimp:

Was my first show in like two years. :lol:
It was LIT

What'd you think about the venue?

I thought it was a great place, they should definitely do some more events there. Air conditioning :pimp:

Definitely need more vendors though. Waited in line for 20 minutes for a bottle of water.
Did you see the beer line???? 2 hours wait from what I heard. They need to fix the beer garden.

Oh and I got my water for 2 dollars from a vending machine at the smoking area
And i don't even smoke :lol:

Venue was huge though, and they should! They should have a Dreamstate event there :nerd:
Production and lights were solid
Cold af doe

Last edited:
Kaskade at LACC was soo dope :pimp:

Was my first show in like two years. :lol:
It was LIT

What'd you think about the venue?

I thought it was a great place, they should definitely do some more events there. Air conditioning :pimp:

Definitely need more vendors though. Waited in line for 20 minutes for a bottle of water.
Did you see the beer line???? 2 hours wait from what I heard. They need to fix the beer garden.

Oh and I got my water for 2 dollars from a vending machine at the smoking area
And i don't even smoke :lol:

Venue was huge though, and they should! They should have a Dreamstate event there :nerd:
Production and lights were solid
Cold af doe

Yeah man, that line was nuts.

The god himself. extra zooted from me on my end because I went to that club in London last year. Highly recommend for everyone in this thread if youre setting out for nightlife in London

Zhu ******* killed it last night! Thought it was gon be a real chill set but he started going straight G house for the last hour.

Back
Top Bottom