ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

I didn't go to HARD Summer this year, but I heard it was a s***show with the logisitics and having to wait 3-4 hours in the parking lot
sick.gif
roll.gif
It was. Pretty fun once you got inside though. Hard is known for being disorganized. Destructo may never learn.

Plus three people died. Saw a handful of people pass out.

Last edited:
Caspa and Rusko are playing in SF tonight. I've been waiting like 10 years for this, if you're from the area and like the old school muddy reggae influenced dubstep, get there if you can.
Fabriclive 37 is still my favorite of the series.

Last edited:
Can y'all recommend me some new stuff to listen to?

I like

Daft Punk
Justice
Kavinsky
Martin Garrix
Alesso
SHM
Zhu
Trap (Travis Scott)
House
R&B (The Weeknd, PND, Majid Jordan)
Rap (Kanye)

Last edited:
hell of a request you got there fam lol. you hit all the bases. Do you like Major lazer as well because that's a trap EDM that everyone should know about.

chill to this for a bit.

Francis has been out for a while but recently got shine from a collab with Kanye.

Oliver Heldens is another. but I feel his stuff is common to everyone.

but if you want a DJ who mixes with soundclouds and a catalogue there's Hannah Wants. Love her

https://soundcloud.com/hannah_wants

This was one of the best things I saw at Burning Man this year and these guys straight up killed it for 45 minutes. What a show.

what the hell happened to galimatias man ...

he need to come back. that record with alina baraz was godly.

This was one of the best things I saw at Burning Man this year and these guys straight up killed it for 45 minutes. What a show.

yo what are the requirements to go for a first timer ? Like necessary items or anything u highly recommend, even overall health and physical condition ? sorry if u mentioned stuff already I hardly browse NT

-I'm 6'1, 170 lbs 26 years old

-long time raver

-I ain't no bi*** i can endure and surive (i've done a tough mudder and beyond wonderland in the same day in fall 2012)

-older bro lives in SF has a lot of connections

-stable job with the ability to take time off 

-open minded

-but not a lot of my friends would be down

Back
Top Bottom