ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

I've only heard 4ware so far but it was dope. He did an interview with Pete Tong saying it has an 80s sci-fi vibe going so I'm looking forward to listening.

Last edited:
just bought my mau5 ticket for Oakland in April. only $50. 4ware has been used in his sets before but its good so far. he said that it was kinda thrown together and he doesn't like the album himself so to speak. And has said hes already working on his next album

just bought my mau5 ticket for Oakland in April. only $50. 4ware has been used in his sets before but its good so far. he said that it was kinda thrown together and he doesn't like the album himself so to speak. And has said hes already working on his next album

My favorite on the album :pimp:

Whats up yall?

Hear a song recently and don't know where else to turn. NT brethren never let me down

The first 15 seconds to the Weeknd's "Rockin" has some type of house, deep house vibe. Not sure what it is but im diggin it. If anyone's heard it an can pinpoint if it's a sample, or point me in the direction of similar sounds, I'd appreciate it.

thanks fams

Yup that's the one video of Finland celebrating its 100 year anniversary with none other than Darude Sandstorm
roll.gif
pimp.gif

This dude is dope but he's clearly NOT sober while performing this set
roll.gif

Last edited:

I don't know how to embed soundlcloud if you can but here's some good ol D&B

Back
Top Bottom