iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Just pulled off all my music and put it onto a new HD but now for some reason whenever I try to add a file into my "Automatically Sync To iTunes" folder it shows up in my library twice...anyone know why it's doing this?

Just pulled off all my music and put it onto a new HD but now for some reason whenever I try to add a file into my "Automatically Sync To iTunes" folder it shows up in my library twice...anyone know why it's doing this?

My iTunes is right where I want it to be right now. Everything sorted from artists, to albums, to features, to genre, artwork, etc...

Had it mostly organized for awhile... But not exactly how I wanted it. Finally got around to getting it exactly how I wanted.
smokin.gif

Took some time but definitly worth it.

My iTunes is right where I want it to be right now. Everything sorted from artists, to albums, to features, to genre, artwork, etc...

Had it mostly organized for awhile... But not exactly how I wanted it. Finally got around to getting it exactly how I wanted.
smokin.gif

Took some time but definitly worth it.

I just wanted to say... Props to any and everyone who has taken the time to organize their itunes library...

Spoiler [+]
It's a complete waste of time, and I'm ashamed to say that I sat here and organized 140+ GB of music like it was my full time job just so it would show up correct and with album covers in my itunes.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

+!%%'s kinda disgusting.... Next step... Backup...

I just wanted to say... Props to any and everyone who has taken the time to organize their itunes library...

Spoiler [+]
It's a complete waste of time, and I'm ashamed to say that I sat here and organized 140+ GB of music like it was my full time job just so it would show up correct and with album covers in my itunes.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

+!%%'s kinda disgusting.... Next step... Backup...

can someone hook me up with a good equalizer that they made manually?? I'm looking for something thats bassy along with a nice loud and crisp sound. I tried just about all of the presets but I'm not satisfied with any of them. and I also fooled around a bit and tried to make my own but its hard to do that when u don't even know what any of them %%!%# mean
laugh.gif

can someone hook me up with a good equalizer that they made manually?? I'm looking for something thats bassy along with a nice loud and crisp sound. I tried just about all of the presets but I'm not satisfied with any of them. and I also fooled around a bit and tried to make my own but its hard to do that when u don't even know what any of them %%!%# mean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I ALMOST have everything perfect in iTunes. For a while I have been trying to organize everything beginning with moving the library from my HD to an external HD. With that done, I found that many of my albums were missing 2 or 3 songs for some reason I still have not figured out. Turns out I still have a version of my library on my internal HD, of which I am now brosing for missing songs, then cut & paste, and delete from original internal HD location.

I'm using this process to update & organize each album using artwork from albumartexchange.com, getting compilations in order, and setting EQ presets. I've only got about 6 gigs though, so it's not crazy.

i have had lots of missing tracks in my library for quite some time now, this one looks promising, lets see if they get to release it:
http://itunes-missing-son...tunes-missing-music.html

peace

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I ALMOST have everything perfect in iTunes. For a while I have been trying to organize everything beginning with moving the library from my HD to an external HD. With that done, I found that many of my albums were missing 2 or 3 songs for some reason I still have not figured out. Turns out I still have a version of my library on my internal HD, of which I am now brosing for missing songs, then cut & paste, and delete from original internal HD location.

I'm using this process to update & organize each album using artwork from albumartexchange.com, getting compilations in order, and setting EQ presets. I've only got about 6 gigs though, so it's not crazy.

i have had lots of missing tracks in my library for quite some time now, this one looks promising, lets see if they get to release it:
http://itunes-missing-son...tunes-missing-music.html

peace

Best software to cleanup artwork and categories? I use the iTunes "Get Album Artwork" and there are a ton that are still left out (including The Beatles).
Thanks all. 

Best software to cleanup artwork and categories? I use the iTunes "Get Album Artwork" and there are a ton that are still left out (including The Beatles).
Thanks all. 

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Thanks all. 
Patience and time. automated software is not gonna get the job done thoroughly or without error, especially with bigger libraries

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Thanks all. 
Patience and time. automated software is not gonna get the job done thoroughly or without error, especially with bigger libraries

Back
Top Bottom