iTunes Organizational Thread....tricks, tips, questions.....

Originally Posted by theekinqq
whats the point of doing that with the play lists on the side? iTunes arleady lists them by album, album artist, or artist
indifferent.gif

maybe youre seeing something im not

Do you guys do producer names?
i.e.

U Don't Know (Prod. Just Blaze) ???
or
Chicago White Sox Feat. G.o.D. Jewels (Prod. by Baron Boys)

i wanna do this with a a majority if not all of my library but its tooooo damn time consuming too look up wikipedia for the producers. and theyre not always accurate.

i guess ill play
42226e25c4372a97c499ceb7cd542c262da0510f.jpg

whats the point of doing that with the play lists on the side? iTunes arleady lists them by album, album artist, or artist
indifferent.gif

Do you guys do producer names?
i.e.

U Don't Know (Prod. Just Blaze) ???
or
Chicago White Sox Feat. G.o.D. Jewels (Prod. by Baron Boys)

i wanna do this with a a majority if not all of my library but its tooooo damn time consuming too look up wikipedia for the producers. and theyre not always accurate.

i guess ill play
42226e25c4372a97c499ceb7cd542c262da0510f.jpg

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

indifferent.gif

Mine is like this with the playlists.
I did it because playlists used to be the easiest way to burn cd's. I never stopped because it's how I'm used to my iPod and iTunes.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

indifferent.gif

Mine is like this with the playlists.
I did it because playlists used to be the easiest way to burn cd's. I never stopped because it's how I'm used to my iPod and iTunes.

1. used to burn my cds back in 03 04 before i had an ipod. with playlist its much easier to burn the albums.
2. my ipod only holds 8 gigs so i obviously cannot put all my album on there. so i just choose which playlist (album) i put on my ipod
3. it looks better to me that way kinda like all my cds are sitting there on the side

1. used to burn my cds back in 03 04 before i had an ipod. with playlist its much easier to burn the albums.
2. my ipod only holds 8 gigs so i obviously cannot put all my album on there. so i just choose which playlist (album) i put on my ipod
3. it looks better to me that way kinda like all my cds are sitting there on the side

242gcuq.jpg

I don't keep it on my comp. because it would kill my HD, so everything is manually done.

But I take too much time and effort, but it is PERFECT...

242gcuq.jpg

I don't keep it on my comp. because it would kill my HD, so everything is manually done.

But I take too much time and effort, but it is PERFECT...

i like to keep mine simple.

Song Name > Artist > Album. I don't care for Genre (since it's 90% rap anyway) or rating (I'm the only one that listens to it anyway)

5cxaq1.png

and I have a Misc. folder for singles/stuff i dont want the full album for.

33kyrl2.png

i put the artist with the song name. and leave artist as misc, same goes with album

ignore all embarrassing music >.>

i like to keep mine simple.

Song Name > Artist > Album. I don't care for Genre (since it's 90% rap anyway) or rating (I'm the only one that listens to it anyway)

5cxaq1.png

and I have a Misc. folder for singles/stuff i dont want the full album for.

33kyrl2.png

i put the artist with the song name. and leave artist as misc, same goes with album

ignore all embarrassing music >.>

How do I go about saving my iTunes Library, whether it is being saved onto an external HD or my actual desktop (in a folder)? I never knew how to do this, so I figure asking in this thread is acceptable.

Thanks.

How do I go about saving my iTunes Library, whether it is being saved onto an external HD or my actual desktop (in a folder)? I never knew how to do this, so I figure asking in this thread is acceptable.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Thanks.
You wanna move it to an external HD? It's fairly simple. How big is your library? Vids on youtube are the best IMO.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Thanks.
You wanna move it to an external HD? It's fairly simple. How big is your library? Vids on youtube are the best IMO.

Back
Top Bottom