IV laser Mike's P.E.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by PO2345

Quote:
Jordan (not MJ)...a former designer at BRS and now designer for UNDFTD has a sz. 9 sample of the Red Laser and wears them. Cool guy...I'll try and track down the pic of him in Seattle w/ them on.

There are a few other pairs in different sizes than the one Jordan has & he's not the only one with them in the world...That's all i have to say about that.
nerd.gif
">

PO

. .: t e a m T E X A S: . .

.:210:.

Here's a picture I took of Jordan's pair in Seattle...

Just as you said, he's a very nice and cool guy. From what I remember, he told me that his pair was especially made for him by Mark Smith, as that they were not a Sample sz 9. I believe that he told me that his pair was a sz 9.5.

-Jermaine

I believe that story pertains to someone else, because those are a nine. If you could Phase, check on that for me, because i doubt that situation hashappened twice. PO

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

I like that red laser's any info on those??
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

those were supposed to release if i remember correct the blue laser were supposed to drop as well

Originally Posted by indohan

I don't know if this has been posted, but I'm gonna share with some of you who have not seen it before.
If you have seen it, well, you can say out loud what you think about this.
If this has been posted, my bad.

air-jordan-4-gold-laser-6.jpg

air-jordan-4-gold-laser-5.jpg

air-jordan-4-gold-laser-4.jpg

air-jordan-4-gold-laser-3.jpg

air-jordan-4-gold-laser-2.jpg

For me, this is Jordan-Timberland.

Source: My Air Shoes
Indohan

Thnx indohan. I think they could've done better but I guess this must be his taste. I'm sure the people who helped put this shoe together know whathe likes. I personally don't favor them myself.

Back
Top Bottom