I've been on some Twin Flame / Spiritual Journey, Anyone Else ?

I thought I might be schizo at 1st, but the synchronicities are too on put. especially when listening to songs.
That is actually one of the symptoms where you start to believe normal occurrences have a deeper meaning and you start to overanalyze it but cannot be completely sure unless evaluated by a psychologist family

Yea….it does that sometimes. As long as you were able to anything from it, contrary to how it feels, its still a win……

…unless she took all your money.
Yeah I grew a lot through out this experience. She isn't juxing my pockets though. These witches and the spells has got to stop.

^ Gotta stop giving these witches your energy family, most of them are just mentally ill girls w crystals :lol:

^ Think a lot of power from "spells" comes from believing they are real. When you let go of the idea that the "spells" have power over you, they lose their strength.
Also if you're getting stalked you should get a gun

I hope that you find yourself on this journey.
I have and that's what bothers them (the witches), they hate how i set my life because its untraditional.

Ex. Every job I have I save money to not do anything for the next few years when I leave it. Like I like doing nothing outside of going on little adventures and they're harassing me for it. Mind I ain't met pretty much on them. One of the witches is my twin. Those haters hate that I found my twin. Actually we found each other on the bus. I hate them they broke us apart w/ spells n ****. I been on cigarettes heavy sense & they got my mother actin like an evil weirdo.
Witches and spells
feeling like songs are for you. I’d start with a psychiatrist first just to rule out anything
Deny a witch of astral **** and she will stalk you.

Back
Top Bottom