Status
Not open for further replies.
We bout that action.
laugh.gif
lmao

At first didnt want to read whole thread but glad i did

good work fellas

Im dead at work from this lol.

BTW did anyone get any responses from this fraud or associates?

He still up 400 tho. Glad op got his money back but sadly it wont be the last person this guy scams.

Personally Id keep this thread open. I hope all goes well for the OP but I wouldn't be surprised if OP needs help again.

OP, did the bank already do their investigation in 1-2 days and decide in your favor? It's standard protocol for your bank to give you a temporary credit while they investigate. During this time, your bank will demand paypal refund the money and in return your balance will go to a negative. So in the end you may have gotten your money back but your credit could be affected by paypal collections.

Best of luck to you and hope this is all past you but I would still try and get the scammer to admit fault, refund, etc.

The conversation with "I'm still trying to figure out what a yeezy foamposite is" was just pure gold. A repost of that would be appreciated and of course repd

Although OP got his money back, scammer still got away. If it's less than $500, banks will not investigate. Andrew needs to be stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom