I've got a PSP question

Joined Jan 5, 2004
so i got a psp3000 last week and cant figure a couple questions i need answered. i downloaded a video and saved it to the common folder instead of video, how do i move it since there isnt a way to toy with the memory card? also, when i dl large files it quits at like %5 and says that the server timed out, is that my wifi connection or something else? and i dont have a computer if that matters. thanks guys.

Joined Aug 9, 2009
Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by Mister916

Plug it into your computer.

please read my second to last sentance
In that case, you can't move the file from your COMMON folder. try to redownload it into the right folder this time

Joined Mar 29, 2009
Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Buy a computer.
Yeah for real. What are you plugging the USB into? A electrical socket? How are you even downloading anything?

I didn't know people still used PSPs. The underground modifications to the firmware is ridiculous though.

Joined Jan 5, 2004
i dont have a need for a computer, nor have cash for it either. so i have to hook it up to a computer to move files around, thats stupid.

Joined Jan 5, 2004
Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Hack it

Plays n64,ps1,nintendo, and super nintendo games

Plus free games Isos>

PsP is a beast if you mod it right

i believe that the 3000 is unhackable, but hit me up if im wrong

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now