I've got the Jordan True "Blues" (pun intended..

So tonight I was cleaning my '09 True Blues.. there was a little bit of dirt in the stitching above the blue on the midsole.. so I usually just put tide soap powder on a white wash cloth and scrub it out in hot water (which really works btw.. keeps shoes looking extremely fresh) and I got a little bit on the paint.. and tried to lightly scrub it off.. and look what happened!!! (stupid cheap jordan brand)
mad.gif

That is all
embarassed.gif

Send that picture with your story to tide. Prove to them that their product works

dude. what are you doing, if you know the quality sucks, dont use abrasives.

i alwasys use liquid dish soap.

I really don't understand. Everyone knows that ALL modern threes have terrible cracking midsoles. They will crack to hell eventually, inevitably. Why would you, knowing this, apply an abrasive powder to the paint? Even worse, scrubbing it off... you deserved what you got my friend.

same thing happened to my cdp 9's when cleaning the white under the midsole, i was tight, for a while jb's midsole or either cracking, peeling, its not a good look, i guess we just gotta be a bit more careful when cleaning the kicks

Yeah, but the point is when I used the same method to clean my fire red 07 IIIs.. no paint came off.. at all.. 

Back
Top Bottom