I've watched Arrested Development and Curb Vol. Anything else as funny?

I just finished Arrested Development Season 1-3 and it was easily one of the best written shows I've ever seen. I'll give some of these shows a chance.

The answer is no, Arrested Development and Curb are the two funniest shows of all time.  Now if you throw in cartoons than South Park has them beat but thats it.

The answer is no, Arrested Development and Curb are the two funniest shows of all time.  Now if you throw in cartoons than South Park has them beat but thats it.

Running Wilde is a new show that's directed by the same guy that did Arrested Development. GOB (Will Arnett) and Tobias (David Cross) are both in it. The humor follows along with Arrested Development's style. I was the only one in the room laughing last night, as most people didn't get the humor.

Modern Family is great too. Those 2 gay guys need their own spinoff show. My 2 gay dads or something.

Running Wilde is a new show that's directed by the same guy that did Arrested Development. GOB (Will Arnett) and Tobias (David Cross) are both in it. The humor follows along with Arrested Development's style. I was the only one in the room laughing last night, as most people didn't get the humor.

Modern Family is great too. Those 2 gay guys need their own spinoff show. My 2 gay dads or something.

Arrested Development is one of the funniest shows of all time, the next show is "It's Always Sunny" that show has me laughing all 30 minutes. I tried to watch "Running Wilde" and just thought it was stale and forced and I am a huge Will Arnett fan too. 

Arrested Development is one of the funniest shows of all time, the next show is "It's Always Sunny" that show has me laughing all 30 minutes. I tried to watch "Running Wilde" and just thought it was stale and forced and I am a huge Will Arnett fan too. 

It's always sunny in Philadelphia is my favorite comedy, hands down. Watch episodes on letmewatchthis.com.

It's always sunny in Philadelphia is my favorite comedy, hands down. Watch episodes on letmewatchthis.com.

Curb is my favorite show of all time, larry david is a genius.

with that being said. I think the only show that i've ever watched that is funnier than curb is modern family. The fact that it is on broadcast television makes it that much more appreciated. I went through the whole first season in about 2 days.

I think shows like IASIP, Eastbound and Down, Community, and the likes are funny, but nowhere near the intelligence that the above shows display. Ali G is pure genius in the fact that its improv, so that gets my vote as well. I

Curb is my favorite show of all time, larry david is a genius.

with that being said. I think the only show that i've ever watched that is funnier than curb is modern family. The fact that it is on broadcast television makes it that much more appreciated. I went through the whole first season in about 2 days.

I think shows like IASIP, Eastbound and Down, Community, and the likes are funny, but nowhere near the intelligence that the above shows display. Ali G is pure genius in the fact that its improv, so that gets my vote as well. I

While the suggested shows are good, they're all still a huge step down. Arrested Development ruined sitcoms for me.

While the suggested shows are good, they're all still a huge step down. Arrested Development ruined sitcoms for me.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbound and down
/thread

Yurp.

Check this out if you can get into Brit humor.
extrasseason2posterprev.jpg

Nothing will really compare to Arrested and Curb is a top show as well.

Community
Parks and Rec
First couple seasons of the Office
Inbetweeners
Seinfeld
Always Sunny

Nothing will really compare to Arrested and Curb is a top show as well.

Community
Parks and Rec
First couple seasons of the Office
Inbetweeners
Seinfeld
Always Sunny

Blue Mountain State on spike is always laughs to me whenever I catch it...only had 1 season i think  2nd season starts Oct 20th

Always sunny is straight comedy as well

Blue Mountain State on spike is always laughs to me whenever I catch it...only had 1 season i think  2nd season starts Oct 20th

Always sunny is straight comedy as well

Back
Top Bottom