Iverson Answer I (Taiwan Ed), OTC trainers, Questions, Answer V

Wow I cannot believe its been this long since I checked up on my collection.  But I have found these in my garage and just wanted to share...

One of the best shoes of all time in an edition that is pretty rare.  Notice the sparkles added to the bottom sole...

Beautiful pair of Vs

Rare Iverson OTC trainers

Those Asia exclusive Red Answer I's are amazing. I wanted a pair of those so bad, never pulled the trigger to buy them back in the day on ebay or VintageUSA, now I got nothing

nice
pimp.gif

I've never seen the old school Question Lows in white/white gum.... WOW... they might be my grails.

Are they size 12, and how much?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I've never seen the old school Question Lows in white/white gum.... WOW... they might be my grails.

Unfortunately, those aren't gum.  That's just what happens to Reebok clear soles after they sit for a while.  A few of my Questions did that to me, as well.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Unfortunately, those aren't gum.  That's just what happens to Reebok clear soles after they sit for a while.  A few of my Questions did that to me, as well.

Peace,
   J

laugh.gif
 No brotha, they are Gum........that color came out a while back i have both the gum and "blue" sole versions........they are gum

answer4e_large.jpg

Most of AI's sig shoes are underrated, I like this cw and the reverse cw too.

Everyone had a pair of questions.
allen-iverson-exclusive-pe-answer-sneakers-3.jpg

man those answer 1s are so nice.. iversons line used to be so dope.. i copped all iverson shoes from the questions to the answer 6s and then the line started goin downhill from there imo.. all the IVs and the white/red Vs were my favorite.. those pics really took me back lol

Back
Top Bottom