Iverson in Concord XIs

ayo. just wanted to post this utube vid i ran into the other day. vintage ai killing in the best pair of kicks ever.

Thanks to pennyccw for the awsome clip...

ayo. just wanted to post this utube vid i ran into the other day. vintage ai killing in the best pair of kicks ever.

Thanks to pennyccw for the awsome clip...

Definitely took me back ..... nice vid. So glad I lived in that era. being 30+ has its benefits for sure lol

Definitely took me back ..... nice vid. So glad I lived in that era. being 30+ has its benefits for sure lol

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Haha, yup.  I'm only in my mid 20s but I loved that era for college ball.  It was awesome to watch Iverson, Ray Allen, Steph etc.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Haha, yup.  I'm only in my mid 20s but I loved that era for college ball.  It was awesome to watch Iverson, Ray Allen, Steph etc.

I wonder why AI signed with Reebok instead of Nike.  I guess reebok gave him the better deal?

I wonder why AI signed with Reebok instead of Nike.  I guess reebok gave him the better deal?

Back
Top Bottom