Iverson prepared to sign with Knicks

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I mean why not. Team sucks, might as well keep whatever fans are left interested.
Basically. They've got nothing to lose.

You hear that?

I do.

It's the AI fans rolling their wagons into the Big Apple...

9gebh1.jpg

laugh.gif

For the Knicks this is a great decision. You bring in AI to boost excitement, gives the team a go-to scorer for which they desperately lack one, and at leastmakes this awful season interesting. No Knicks fan should be worried about AI hurting the development of our young players. The only person he'll take timeaway from is Toney Douglas, who is already a 4 year college player with a solid game.

For AI I don't know, he clearly can't and wont' accept a lesser role in hopes of winning a title, so why not come to a team that would give you thegreen light to do your thing.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

March 12, 2010

Knicks @ Memphis. Iverson will be murdered in the City of Memphis.

why do yall care about him tho? he was there for like 3 games yall should not give a @$%$ about him

Memphis fans just sit back with the rest of us and watch him fail on the knicks also

Its funny, when he got waived my friend & i was thinking the best team for him to go is the knicks.
Hopefully it happends so i have a reason to watch this sorry franchise again.
who knew 1989-2000 would be the golden years.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

March 12, 2010

why do yall care about him tho? he was there for like 3 games yall should not give a @$%$ about him

Memphis fans just sit back with the rest of us and watch him fail on the knicks also

Bust that +$@ when we play Chicago
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

March 12, 2010

We will. The only thing I don't like about AI is all that #!%!+*$$ he was talking.

"This was God's choice."

"I want to do all I can to help this team win."

Blah, blah. It was expected out of him, but I'm not going to put all the blame on Hollins for him to be leaving. If he wasn't sure on his future withthe team, he shouldn't have never mentioned none of the crap he said during training camp just because he couldn't get a starting spot.

It'll be funny as hell if the Knicks don't start him.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ai will help the knicks make the playoffs ...

He gonna pay for their tickets to the games?

What a nice guy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The hell outta here help them get to the playoffs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think iverson is gonna do well, dude was putting up numbers 2 years ago, last year he was hurt the whole year plus that team was a mess... and memphis hejust got screwed, there is no evidence he has really lost a step

Originally Posted by JD617

9gebh1.jpg

laugh.gif
what a shame...4 years ago this wouldnt be the case...c'mon a.i grow up dude let the young guys shine..but him in a knicks uni would be dope ibet its gonna be a top 5 seller

Originally Posted by Al3xis

he will start and he will get numbers.

All his people care about.
tired.gif

I don't see wins anywhere in this thead. I don't see anybody care about direction. Just a celebration of some dude "getting numbers"

Tragic.
grin.gif

the thing is if yall where not die hard AI fans would yall like him on your team?

if this was Tmac would you be saying the samething?

hell why not bring steph back if you want a fan favorite to chuck up shots

"his people"?

I'm on the record thinking that Knicks improve a ton by having him and will win more games.

People talk about his game now as well as his attitude, he can still play at a high level...why i brought up numbers.

Steph is not close to AI as a basketball player, not 5 years ago, definitely not now.

Yeah, he's one of my favorite athletes ever...that obviously plays a part in wanting him...but he can still play..and fills several needs on this team.

I'm still not seeing any downside to bringing him in, at all.

I'm with Allen thinking this will lead to more wins than we would have with the team we were putting out there now.

But at this point, the fans would celebrate any one year signing that might lead to more wins because it's clear now that we're not sniffing thepostseason. A lot of fans want to give Utah less and less of a chance to get that #1 pick.

At least that's what I'm thinking.

I'm not even an AI fan and I would love him on this team.

The Knicks need someone who can score the ball and who can win games for this team. This team honestly can't get any worse, bring in AI, and see if he cangive the team a few more wins. If it doesn't work out? Oh well... half this team is gone after this season anyway, so it won't make a difference.

Yes, his people. As in his fanboys that ride with him no matter how much he screws them over. By being the stupid selfish player he is. The fraudulentwinner he claims he is but isn't even @#$%^& close to being.

He's a joke. And this thread is just further proving my point by the second.

And when he @#$%% over the Knicks too, it will be yet another nail in his coffin. But "his people" will STILL be there supporting him.

Like I said, traggic.
sick.gif

But yeah, he gets to shoot alot, that matters.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom