IYO, which is the best NATIONAL fast food chain?

jack in the box is great but its not nationwide.

lol at no one sayin arbys (wanna see the simpsons video lol)

Ate a double cheeseburgerr patty melt with onions at Carls Jr. :smokin Moms told me to stop talkin about it. JOINT WAS GOOD

Church's wings are grotesque

it's the way they cut them they don't separate the breast from the wing, they just hack the breast in half and leave it on the wing

that's un American

their biscuits are the best in the game though

Shake shack. If that's not national then sonic. They put in so much work with that menu. Can audible anything there :smokin

Last edited:
I dont know why this thread is still open.

I have a drawer full of polynesian and chik fil a sauce. I even put it on non chik fil a chicken. No dambs given

Their shakes :pimp:

Da dolla sundae joog >>>

ChikeN minis :pimp:

:stoneface:  Hardees b?
Yea B, it's delicious.

Smash Burger just opened up near me and a Steak and Shake an hour away, will try both. Sonic's is bangin, just had it for the first time at the airport in Oklahoma.

Just left chickfila

Had da number 1 with a small shake and poly sauce.

Da GOAT. With Wendy's close in 2nd

Wendy's is definitely the best nat'l burger chain imo. Right up there with Chick Fil A for best nat'l franchise. Popeyes in close third.

Whataburger = underrated... miss having them in college

Pollo Tropical is pretty good on a local scale

Mickeys....bk ...>>> wendys

I eats it all tho but wendys nuggets taste like some nuggets neo and dem would eat on the nebacanezzar.

I feel like the location has more to do with the quality than which place it is honestly.

This has been true for me most of the time. The TacoBell near my house is :x but the one near a mall I frequent is. :pimp:

Best national chain is Wendys IMO. Never get tired of them burgers, and the chicken sandwiches are good too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom