J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

I want to be able to take my L and move on from this release, but a part of me really want this shoe! I am wondering if offering to trade my DS Union 4 Taupe Hazes for these will be appropriate.....🤔

Anyone think this hoodie would match the j balvins
IMG_0148.jpeg

They aren’t going back down. Under 5k on SNKRS. Most accounts getting 2 FSR total. These are probably under SB4 numbers total.

Better question is will the black ones be just as limited?
Black ones were F&F. Every time he drops a shoe he does a F&F cw. If the pattern continues we should get a 4 in a year or 2

I felt that way yesterday. Until I watched some YouTube videos and was like You only live once. And bought a hoodie that will match That j balvin hoodie for 160 dallies that was a no go for me

I think this will at some point shuttle right around where? The Jordan 4 pine green did. I seen this at one point on stock X for 399 with all the fees including shipping. I should have jumped on them. But I waiting and pay the price for it good luck to all

Got EA on the 3s. Went from delivery Thursday to no delivery date. I'll probably get it at the same as others from Saturday's release. Best of his collaborations by far.

in the minority but this shoe is so ugly to me. its like a clown shoe with those colors. like a gs/kids color way.

in the minority but this shoe is so ugly to me. its like a clown shoe with those colors. like a gs/kids color way.
I mean if a smiley face gives you that vibe, wouldn't it be fair to say he can't make a collab you'd have any interest in? The colors were actually interesting to me as a landscape photographer. Seen very few attractive models try to execute a purp/pink burner. I didn't associate it with a kids color way at all, so I think it's probably you.

My Social Status hasnt shipped yet. Anyone have experience with their shipping timeframes? I know its long as hella with their AMM releases

Back
Top Bottom