J.Cole & Kendrick Lamar Reveal Joint Album Title

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981713605

The secret is finally out.

J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar, two of the freshest faces in hip-hop, were exciting hip-hop fans all over the world when they announced that they had been working on a joint album. Well, the album kept getting pushed back due to Kendrick Lamar's release of his solo debut album called "good kid, m.A.A.d city." Now, however, the album seems to be coming to fruition.

The title for the joint collaboration between Cole and Lamar has been announced, and it will be called "Out the Sky." Lamar failed to provide any more details on the album, such as a release date or it's first single, but it's supposedly fully done with. Lamar and Cole have been working on the album for quite some time and were just looking to release it at the right now.

Well, it looks like since they revealed the title, it must mean that the release date is coming soon. Lamar's solo album drops October 22 and he will obviously want the focus on his album, so expect the joint album to drop sometime after that. This may be the biggest collaboration album out since Jay-Z and Kanye West dropped "Watch the Throne."

Contrary to to indifference towards Cole, I have pretty good expectations for this

If this drops this will probably be the most lyrically impressive piece of material to come out in a long time

inb4 "J Cole is boring, he can't hold my attention, he tries too hard, I don't 'get' him", etc.

Strongly looking forward to this :pimp:

I doubt that is the name of the album. They start talking about Cole around 2:30.. He says "we're just going to drop that out the sky"

These 2 going back & forth with verses :x :x :x

Kendrick over Cole production (Especially since he's been on a roll lately) :smokin

Back
Top Bottom