J Cole talks about Air Jordans

saw the thread title and was like "oh no"...

they roasted this dude in the celebrities wearing heat thread already.

this dude doesn't know anything about shoes really, which is fine, but interviewers should stop picking his brain about them.

At least hes honest and not tryin to front like hes a sneaker head or sumthin.........

Originally Posted by DRO3000

At least hes honest and not tryin to front like hes a sneaker head or sumthin.........

Yeah he admits it on Fitted Cap

He Stated He Isnt A Collector So You Cant Really Say Anything About It... Dude Still Is A Sick #@$ Rapper...

he has nice heat but at least he doesnt say he is a sneakerhead like Dj Khaled lol

I give him a little credit for being honest and just saying he doesn't know but as someone who i'm sure gets early access to Js and is going to promote the brand he DEF should learn the numbers of the joints he has on his damn feet at the moment. Now as far as his rapping goes...i think that is for another forum....

^
i actually don't mind that he doesn't know, he's keeping it honest. he doesn't go in to buy a shoe because of what number it is he just buys them cause they are dope. and hes got a lot of cash hah.

He had a pretty dope line in Fitted Cap "my kicks like my chick i don't need to know the numbers" 
laugh.gif

Lol one of my favorite rapper but he said the patent leather black n red black n white whatever these r lol he probably got mad hot sneakers and don't even know it

Ya atleast he kept it real i respect that. He said he got a grave yard of kicks i cant wait for the sz 10 10.5 forum of "j coles beaters FS CHEEEAAAPPP need the GONE!"

He may not know the numbers and all the history of the J's but atleast he's keeping it 100 and not trying to pose like a hypebeast, thats respectable. Plus he does rock what he likes and its usually heat.

Back
Top Bottom