[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Track i alright but y'all made it seem likei was
pimp.gif

I'm from Chicago, Twista been out since the mid 90's. I don't want to hear that fast #!!@ (pertaining to his flow)

Damn...Fash is definitely making the 559 proud! That relaxation is crack though man, I know these guys were on the "Freshmen of the Year" issue together, but I didn't actually think they'd do a track together.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"It Won't be Long" next single?

nerd.gif
Really? Love that song..
i do too.

"blow up" is played on xm/sirius EVERYTIME i turn my car on...doesnt sound like a single but someones pushin it.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

nerd.gif
Really? Love that song..
i do too.

"blow up" is played on xm/sirius EVERYTIME i turn my car on...doesnt sound like a single but someones pushin it.

It Wont Be Long would be a great second single and I love it too.  Good news to hear Blow Up is getting play on Satellite Radio.

But damn it I want some album/mixtape news now!!
mad.gif

csueb dun goof'd with their #poor speaker systems.. short show cuz of that but I enjoyed it and I got my San Fran fitted signed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

csueb dun goof'd with their #poor speaker systems.. short show cuz of that but I enjoyed it and I got my San Fran fitted signed
pimp.gif

i was there ( LEFT SIDE
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
) and stupid speakers
30t6p3b.gif
but the show was cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%$%# probably i was everywhere tryna get this fool to sign my %$%# or at least say wassup since show was mad short and we dam near traveled from daly city -_-

i think you were standing a little in front of me during the whole show, did you have a DSLR cam?

yea i did.. i dun %#%$%! up wondering why the pics were taking mad long to take.. came home realized %!+* was on timer LOL
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

nerd.gif
Really? Love that song..
i do too.

It Wont Be Long would be a great second single and I love it too.  Good news to hear Blow Up is getting play on Satellite Radio.

But damn it I want some album/mixtape news now!!
mad.gif

"Blow Up" is pretty cool as well. I can see a big budget type video for it.

Back
Top Bottom