[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

LA SHOW WAS EPIC! So much energy in there. So tight I could barely breathe. Real happy for Cole. Couldn't happen for a better dude.

Originally Posted by Changethegame

LA SHOW WAS EPIC! So much energy in there. So tight I could barely breathe. Real happy for Cole. Couldn't happen for a better dude.

My cousin and I were speechless when we left the building.  I was surprised how well the crowd reacted to Cole. And it was well deserving too, because he absolutely shut @++ down last night. Especially the second half of the show and the encore!

Originally Posted by NastyNas

^ agreed man.. the crowd was hyyyped for cole...he did his thing last night though

He do anything from Friday Night Lights? Saw him 2 weeks ago and all he did was Higher and Blow Up from FNL

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

^ agreed man.. the crowd was hyyyped for cole...he did his thing last night though

He do anything from Friday Night Lights? Saw him 2 weeks ago and all he did was Higher and Blow Up from FNL
From FNL, he did Before I'm Gone, You Got It, Enchanted (he brought out Omen too), Premeditated Murder, In The Morning, Higher, Villematic, 2Face, Blow Up, and his verse from Looking For Trouble.  

Originally Posted by sdsualum

My cousin and I were speechless when we left the building.  I was surprised how well the crowd reacted to Cole. And it was well deserving too, because he absolutely shut @++ down last night. Especially the second half of the show and the encore!

Without a doubt......
I just added a couple videos to my facebook off my blackberry. Not the best quality, but you can definitely feel the energy.  Videos are his cover of Tupac's "I Aint Mad At Cha", "In The Mornin'", "Enchanted" and "Premeditated Murder"

http://www.facebook.com/DaveEmoney?v=app_2392950137

Can't wait for December 5th.

Solid mixtape from start to end.

You Got it, 2Face and The Autograph are my favorites at the moment.

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

Can't wait for December 5th.

Solid mixtape from start to end.

You Got it, 2Face and The Autograph are my favorites at the moment.

I will be at that show as well! Should be great!

J. Cole to be featured on Keri Hilson's sophomore album..

pimp.gif

Cole puts on a hell of a show. Jealous of anyone who gets to see him in the upcoming weeks.

Saw Eminem/Jay-z In Detroit this year, and then Cole at a small venue. It's a tough comparison considering the Venue.... but Cole put on one HELL of a show. There is nobody else in the music industry I rather see blow up then Cole. I've put so many of my friends up on Cole... and everyone loves him.

sidenote for you guys that went to the LA show on saturday... you guys see what cole's opening act, K Michelle was workin with?? cotttdamn

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

He's laughing but I remember when I tried to put him on J Cole he said, "He says the n word too much".

Ole Drake/Krit loving boy. But I'm done w/ it. I see CERTAIN ppl are just bandwagon riders.

Yea, Optimus definitely started being in this thread first as a Drake stan in the Drake/J.Cole battle. I definitely remember him complaining about the cursing/ n word stuff too. Now he's a J.Cole fan
laugh.gif

sidenote for you guys that went to the LA show on saturday... you guys see what cole's opening act, K Michelle was workin with?? cotttdamn

Yeah son, DAT MASS was [RZA] @++%**$ RIDICULOUS [/RZA]

Single mom, too
devil.gif

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

Single mom, too
devil.gif

yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzir 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

Single mom, too
devil.gif

yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzir 
happy.gif
Yep! I went to the show last weekend she has a fatty but she looks kinda old tho

Originally Posted by sdsualum

That was one of the greatest shows ever put on. IMO

I was at the L.A. show in the front, I know y'all seen me. I was rockin' the Yankees fitted with the navy blue & white cardigan. Hell of a show.

WHO HAS EXTRA TICKETS FOR THE SAN JOSE SHOW?

J. Cole > ______

"Before I'm Gone" & "Farewell" are my %*!#.

Back
Top Bottom