[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

cole ripped it :smokin

JT this like deja vu right?
- king push :pimp:

thank god there's no timbo with that "coo-coochie-coochie-coo" crap :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Went to the show in London last night, my forth time seeing him and it's crazy to see his progression. From being one dude with his DJ to a big and well paced stage production.

And he did Kenny Lofton

Cole World.

Exactly. Him and Krit could flourish if they rapped over some other producer's beats
And people in the Krit thread swear up and down that krit is this superior artist to cole even tho they have the same problem of having one sound. I think their equally dope tho.
krit doesn't have one sound fam, he can do songs like country **** and the vent, polaropposites to each other. 

krit doesn't have one sound fam, he can do songs like country **** and the vent, polaropposites to each other. 
That may be but they have the same vibe because there still krit beats. Like i said krit is dope and I listened to"king remembered in time" religiously when it came out .But obviously for him to break out of that "country rapper' box he's gon have to find a way to take his sound and flip it so he can connect with the masses. J. cole gets criticized for sometimes having some boring songs on his albums but he can rap on some down south beats or straight east coast beats. And somebodies obviously connecting if he has two consecutive gold albums with no big radio smashes or label support. When krit figures that out he can have the same success.

Last edited:

That may be but they have the same vibe because there still krit beats. Like i said krit is dope and I listened to"king remembered in time" religiously when it came out .But obviously for him to break out of that "country rapper' box he's gon have to find a way to take his sound and flip it so he can connect with the masses. J. cole gets criticized for sometimes having some boring songs on his albums but he can rap on some down south beats or straight east coast beats. And somebodies obviously connecting if he has two consecutive gold albums with no big radio smashes or label support. When krit figures that out he can have the same success.
and thats why he is dope to me, they are polaropposites but he made them his own. i can see how someone else feels he is suffering from the same sound dilemma cole gets **** for, but to each his own..yeah fam very true, he need to find a way to connect with the masses the same way cole and kendrick has done while doing their own thing. I hope he starts rapping more on other peoples beats, that would be a good start.  someone said in the krit thread that he should link up with just blaze, that made me do the weebay gif.

Krit needs more Yoko's, Money On The Floor's, Country Ish's, 4EvaNDay's type of production

Call me crazy, but KRIT sounds great on his own production.

Cole needs to put more into his beats, maybe heavier drums or some more bass. He has the lyrical content and rapping ability, but his production is too light.

Also I heard Lost ones again the other day, that song is dope as **** :pimp:

Call me crazy, but KRIT sounds great on his own production.

Cole needs to put more into his beats, maybe heavier drums or some more bass. He has the lyrical content and rapping ability, but his production is too light.

Also I heard Lost ones again the other day, that song is dope as ****
pimp.gif
It's unanimous that krit sounds good over his production.

What is this? Tell me it's not his buddies piggybacking on him, spitting average bars with two Cole features :smh:

Back
Top Bottom